Nautical Wheeled Chaise - StackableBy Polywood
Lay back and relax in our durable Nautical Wheeled Chaise. This spacious chair is contoured to fit your body, and because it's armless, it provides easy access to ultimate relaxation. Moving and storing this chair is easy because of the added wheels and stackability. Customize in your choice of 6 colors. Eco friendly recycled plastic lumber fastened with premium stainless steel hardware makes this the highest quality outdoor pool and patio furniture available. To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Shown In sand
Matching Furniture available online in our POLYWOOD® Nautical Outdoor Furniture collection
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and low-maintenance
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 6 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Best value! This is furniture you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
Your order should be delivered via FedEx Ground within 8-10 weeks.
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via FedEx Ground due to size/weight restrictions, your entire order may ship via FedEx Freight and take longer to deliver. FedEx Ground deliveries are threshold and FedEx Freight deliveries are curbside.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: