Modern American 10-Drawer Dresser #2By Vermont Furniture Designs
Our large his and hers Modern American 10-Drawer Dresser #2 features smooth clean contemporary lines. This dresser shown has a two-tone look with natural cherry hardwood with black walnut accents. A luxurious addition to your bedroom furniture collection. This solid wood dresser is handcrafted in Vermont and is high quality. Made with eco-friendly oil finish. Available in Cherry or Walnut woods.
Base Price represents 10-drawer dresser with black walnut top and drawer pulls and 1/2 walnut base
Shown In natural cherry with black walnut top and drawer pulls and 1/2 walnut base
Matching Furniture is available online in our Modern American Furniture Collection
Finish: Oil and Wax
- Overall: 20"d x 53"w x 39.5"h
- Drawers: Measure 17"w left side, 34"w right side (may be reversed)
- Base: Measures 4" from floor to bottom of case
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry, maple or walnut woods
- For additional Construction and Finish Details
- Built to order -- Custom options available
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Special furniture care instructions
Buy with Confidence
- Craftsman's Lifetime Guarantee
- Free Shipping & White Glove Delivery
- Tax Free Policy
- Returns and Cancellations
Wood Samples for this product are available here.
Cherry / Walnut Accents
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. The current lead time for production is approximately 10-12 weeks.
Once complete, your furniture is blanket-wrapped and shipped by our white glove delivery partners. The transit time from our craftsmen to you depends on accessibility to your area. Please select your delivery location in the drop down below to get an indication of what the transit time for your order would likely be:
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All production and shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
If you live in a location that is outside of our regularly serviced area, please add one to two weeks to your transit time.