American Shaker File Cabinet
American Shaker File Cabinet
1 File / 1 Storage - Vertical
White Glove Delivery
White Glove delivery service is provided as standard, and offered for free on larger orders.See more details
We guarantee your furniture for life. Chairs guaranteed for 5 years. We've got you covered!See more details
Purchase samples of our Cherry, Maple, Walnut or Oak woods.See Samples
Our high-quality American Shaker File Cabinets add ease and versatility to your workplace or home office in an ultra-stylish way. Size options are available in your choice of natural cherry, maple or walnut hardwood. All of our wood filing cabinets are made to order with real hardwoods by our skilled Vermont craftsmen in a timeless style that suits all types of workspace.
Base price represents vertical file cabinet with 1 File and 1 Storage drawer
Shown in natural cherry with vertical 1-drawer storage, 1-drawer file configuration
Matching furniture available in our American Shaker Furniture Collection
Note: Vertical file cabinets hold standard letter size documents in a front to back configuration with one row for filing per drawer. Lateral file cabinets hold both letter size and legal size documents. All documents are configured left to right with one row for filing per drawer.
- Vertical 1 File/1 Storage - 21"W x 21.5"D x 24"H
- Vertical 2 File - 21"W x 21.5"D x 30"H
- Vertical 3 File - 21"W x 21.5"D x 42.5"H
- Vertical 4 File - 21"W x 21.5"D x 55.5"H
- Lateral 1 File/1 Storage - 33.25"L x 21.5"D x 24"H
- Lateral 2 File - 33.25"L x 21.5"D x 30"H
- Lateral 3 File - 33.25"L x 21.5"D x 42.5"H
- Lateral 4 File - 33.25"L x 21.5"D x 55.5"H
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using real solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry, natural maple and natural walnut wood
- Cherry and Walnut woods have a traditional raw linseed oil finish. The tops are then coated with a satin polyurethane to protect against water rings and scratches.
- Maple wood pieces are finished with hand-rubbed satin polyurethane only as the maple grain is more dense and it does not absorb linseed oil as well as the other woods. Little to no VOCs upon delivery.
- Back consists of birch one-piece panels
- One-piece drawer fronts are cut from a single board rather than multiple pieces glued together
- Drawer sides and backs are constructed of solid poplar wood
- Drawer bottoms are constructed of solid birch veneer panels
- Drawer joinery is constructed of sliding dovetail
- Full extension metal undermount soft close slides
- Built to order
- Our case pieces ship fully assembled. Free installation by white glove delivery crew. (Small case pieces that are not part of a larger order may be boxed and shipped by FedEx or UPS.)
- Read our complete Furniture Care Instructions
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business