White Glove Delivery
White Glove delivery service is provided as standard, and offered for free on larger orders.See more details
We guarantee your furniture for life. Chairs guaranteed for 5 years. We've got you covered!See more details
Purchase samples of our Cherry, Maple, Walnut or Oak woods.See Samples
The Iso Chair speaks to an uncompromising balance in its proportions and clean angles. Modern engineering is perfectly balanced by the beautiful natural characteristics of the solid cherry wood construction. This made-to-order dining chair is constructed using sustainably sourced hardwoods from carefully managed North American forests. Customize in your choice of cherry wood stain and seat upholstery to create the right look for your modern home.
Base price represents side chair in natural cherry
Shown in side chair in natural cherry with linen fabric upholstery
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
|Side Chair||Arm Chair|
|Height to top of back||32.5"||32.5"|
|Height to top of seat||18.5"||18.5"|
|Height to top of arms||N/A||23.6"|
|Width of back||18.375"||21.375"|
|Width of seat||18.375"||21.375"|
- Handmade in the USA, using solid natural American Black Cherry or walnut wood
- Customize in natural cherry, natural walnut, natural oak or a selection of wood stains
- Seat upholstery in leather, microsuede or fabric
- Clear, eco friendly, low maintenance, durable lacquer finish incorporates stain pigments and highlights grain definition
- Learn more about the characteristics of cherry wood
- Made to order
- Furniture care instructions
- Our chairs are designed to support up to 250 pounds. Routine use of the chairs for weights in excess of this voids our lifetime guarantee
- To maximize the longevity of your chairs, avoid leaning back on 2 legs as this stresses the wood and voids the guarantee
Buy with Confidence
The option of providing your own custom fabric upholstery is available with this chair. Please contact us directly to order and please read the following information carefully for what is required for this custom option.
Please Note: Production of your chairs will not begin until your fabric is received. This will affect the lead time for completion and delivery. You will be notified when the fabric is received.
For each chair you have purchased, the workshop requires the following amount of fabric to ensure you send enough to cover your chair(s):
Fabric Requirements for Sarah, Ingrid and Iso Chairs
- Fabric: 1/2 yard of 56" wide upholstery per chair
- Leather: 10 square feet per chair
Fabric Requirements for Morgan and Exeter Chairs
- Fabric: 1 yard of 56" wide upholstery per chair
- Leather: 20 square feet per chair
-Fabric with patterns: If your fabric has a pattern, please take a picture and mark where the pattern should be centered on the chair seat. You may need to include additional fabric if your pattern requires centering. If your fabric has stripes please notate which direction you wish the design to be oriented. If specific instructions are not supplied with your material, Vermont Woods Studios will not be held responsible for misapplied material.
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business