Contemporary Cable Bed
Contemporary Cable Bed
White Glove Delivery
White Glove delivery service is provided as standard, and offered for free on larger orders.See more details
We guarantee your furniture for life. Chairs guaranteed for 5 years. We've got you covered!See more details
Purchase samples of our Cherry, Maple, Walnut or Oak woods.See Samples
Our Contemporary Cable Platform Bed features solid hardwood construction and traditional joinery. Unique stainless steel cable accents add a contemporary touch. The best of both modern styling and traditional craftsmanship. Top quality real solid natural Cherry, Maple and Walnut woods topped off with an eco-friendly hand-rubbed oil finish. This high-quality solid wood bed is handcrafted in Vermont.
Base price represents twin size bed with in natural cherry
Shown in queen size bed with in natural cherry
Matching furniture available in our Contemporary Cable Furniture Collection
|Twin||43"W x 80"L x 46.5"H|
|Full||58"W x 80"L x 46.5"H|
|Queen||67"W x 84.5"L x 46.5"H|
|King||83"W x 84.5"L x 46.5"H|
|Distance from floor to||Platform|
|Top of headboard||46.5"|
|Top of footboard||32.5"|
|Bottom of footboard||12.5"|
|Bottom of siderail||12.5"|
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using real solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry, natural maple and natural walnut wood
- Cherry and Walnut woods are finished with a hand rubbed linseed oil and wax finish.
- Maple pieces are finished with a tung oil and wax, as the maple grain is more dense and it does not absorb linseed oil as well as the other woods. Little to no VOCs upon delivery.
- Side rails are connected to the headboard and footboard using heavy duty connector bolts.
- We use mortise and tenon joinery in the headboard and footboard.
- Solid poplar slats - 17 slats that are each 2.5"wide x 1" thick and set 2.5" apart, and that are held together by canvas strapping.
- Center Support for All Sizes (except twin): A hardwood beam is hung from the center of the head and footboards to provide additional support. The center support leg matches the wood type of the bed.
- Built to order
- Read our complete Furniture Care Instructions
Your mattress will sit 16.75" off the floor. Add the thickness of your mattress to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
|Size||Standard Mattress Size||Interior Box Dimensions|
|Twin||39"W x 75"L||40"W x 76"L|
|Twin XL||39"W x 80"L||40"W x 81"L|
|Full||54"W x 75"L||55"W x 76"L|
|Queen||60"W x 80"L||61"W x 81"L|
|King||76"W x 80"L||77"W x 81"L|
|Cal King||72"W x 84"L||73"W x 85"L|
* Please note there can be some variation depending on the bed style
*Standard mattress sizes may also vary
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business