American Mission Bed
American Mission Bed
White Glove Delivery
White Glove delivery service is provided as standard, and offered for free on larger orders.See more details
We guarantee your furniture for life. Chairs guaranteed for 5 years. We've got you covered!See more details
Purchase samples of our Cherry, Maple, Walnut or Oak woods.See Samples
Our American Mission Bed combines slightly tapered legs with a traditional, sturdy, Mission-style design. It features simple slats in the headboard and footboard. You and your family will treasure this high-quality, handmade wood bed for generations to come. Customize in your choice of wood, size and footboard height to fit your home perfectly.
Queen Size beds and larger utilize three center support legs for additional mattress support (support legs may not be shown in product image)
Base price represents twin size platform bed with standard footboard in cherry wood
Shown in queen size platform bed in natural cherry with standard footboard
Matching furniture available in our American Mission Furniture Collection
|Twin||43.5"W x 80.5"L x 41"H|
|Full||58.5"W x 80.5"L x 41"H|
|Queen||64.5"W x 85.5"L x 41"H|
|King||80.5"W x 85.5"L x 41"H|
|Distance from floor to||Platform|
|Top of headboard||41"|
|Top of footboard||28"|
|Bottom of footboard||9.25"|
|Bottom of siderail||9"|
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using real solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry, natural oak, natural maple and natural walnut wood
- Solid hardwood slats made from poplar wood. Each slat is 2.5" wide x 1" thick and set approximately 2" apart connected with a canvass strap. The number of slats for a Mattress and Box Spring is 5 and for a platform bed there are 17.
- Center supports are standard for any bed Queen size bed and larger. They are a three footed support system that is set under the bed, center lengthwise for added support.
- Side rails are connected to the headboard and footboard using concealed bolts and nuts.
- Clear, non-toxic, low maintenance lacquer. Little to no VOCs upon delivery
- Built to order
- Read our complete Furniture Care Instructions
Your mattress will sit 11.25" off the floor. Add the thickness of your mattress to 11.25" to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
|Size||Standard Mattress Size||Interior Box Dimensions|
|Twin||39"W x 75"L||40"W x 76"L|
|Twin XL||39"W x 80"L||40"W x 81"L|
|Full||54"W x 75"L||55"W x 76"L|
|Queen||60"W x 80"L||61"W x 81"L|
|King||76"W x 80"L||77"W x 81"L|
|Cal King||72"W x 84"L||73"W x 85"L|
* Please note there can be some variation depending on the bed style
*Standard mattress sizes may also vary
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business