Sarah Low Footboard Sleigh Bed
Sarah Low Footboard Sleigh Bed
White Glove Delivery
White Glove delivery service is provided as standard, and offered for free on larger orders.See more details
We guarantee your furniture for life. Chairs guaranteed for 5 years. We've got you covered!See more details
Purchase samples of our Cherry, Maple, Walnut or Oak woods.See Samples
American Shaker design gives Copeland's Sarah Sleigh Bed with Low Footboard a clean look with elegant proportions. This luxury solid cherry wood platform bed features a large, inclined headboard and simple low footboard for ease when making the bed.
Our luxury Shaker-style Sarah Bedroom Furniture Collection is handmade in Vermont using eco-friendly, sustainably harvested natural cherry wood. This bed utilizes center support legs for additional mattress support (support legs may not be shown in product image)
Base price represents twin size bed with 45" headboard / low footboard in natural cherry
Shown in queen size bed in natural cherry
Matching furniture available in our Sarah Shaker Furniture Collection
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
|Twin||41.5"W x 86.5"L x 45"H|
|Full||56.5"W x 86.5"L x 45"H|
|Queen||62.5"W x 90.5"L x 45"H|
|King||78.5"W x 90.5"L x 45"H|
|Cal King||74.5"W x 94.5"L x 45"H|
|Distance from floor to||Platform|
|Top of headboard||45"|
|Top of footboard||12.5""|
|Bottom of footboard||7.5""|
|Bottom of siderail||7.5""|
Platform frame only - not available for mattress/box spring
- Handmade in the USA, using solid natural American cherry wood
- Clear, eco friendly, low maintenance, durable, lacquer finish highlights grain definition
- Bed side rails are solid hardwood
All Copeland Furniture bed rails are fastened with a simple to use but extremely durable system designed keep the joint firm and rigid for the life of the product. Here's how it works:
- A headless, threaded machine bolt is screwed into the headboard. Wooden dowel pegs align the bed rail with the headboard or footboard. This forces the bed rail into proper orientation and prevents any future twisting.
- The parts are then joined together with a special contoured washer and hex nut using the supplied open-end wrench.
- Sarah beds utilize three center support legs for additional mattress support.
- Mattress support comes in one of the following forms depending on the wood selected:
- A T-Slat is a 3" plywood slat reinforced by a solid hardwood spine. Viewed from the side, the parts form the shape of a T, hence the name. T-Slats always come in packages of three and are standard on beds requiring box spring and mattress.
- Platform Kits are similar to T-Slats in that they consist of a plywood horizontal element reinforced by a solid wood spine. However, they differ in that they are much wider and are intended to provide the direct support for the mattress. They come in sets of six platforms which are 10" wide, set 2" apart and are standard on all beds intended for mattress alone.
- Made to order
- Furniture care instructions
Buy with Confidence
Your platform mattress will sit approximately 12.5" off the floor. Add the thickness of your mattress to 12.5" to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
|Size||Standard Mattress Size||Interior Box Dimensions|
|Twin||39"W x 75"L||40"W x 76"L|
|Twin XL||39"W x 80"L||40"W x 81"L|
|Full||54"W x 75"L||55"W x 76"L|
|Queen||60"W x 80"L||61"W x 81"L|
|King||76"W x 80"L||77"W x 81"L|
|Cal King||72"W x 84"L||73"W x 85"L|
* Please note there can be some variation depending on the bed style
*Standard mattress sizes may also vary
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business