Nautical 7-Piece Dining SetBy Polywood
Whether your outdoor dining area is on land or sea, you’re sure to create a unique look with the marine-inspired POLYWOOD® Nautical 7-Piece Dining Set. This striking set includes six Nautical Highback Chairs with signature headboards that not only offer outstanding comfort and back support, but they also fold flat for easy transportation and storage. In addition, the set comes with a spacious Nautical 37” x 72” Dining Table that’s perfect for large gatherings. This set is constructed of solid POLYWOOD®; recycled lumber and available in seven fade-resistant color choices so you can count on its good looks and durability for many years to come. To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Furniture Set Includes
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 7 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Best value! This is furniture you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buyer Protection Policies
Because of the size and/or weight of this product, it must be shipped via FedEx Freight and will be a curbside delivery. Total time before delivery will vary from 9-12 weeks, depending on destination distance from Indiana.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: