Monterey Platform Bed
Monterey Platform Bed
White Glove Delivery
White Glove delivery service is provided as standard, and offered for free on larger orders.See more details
We guarantee your furniture for life. Chairs guaranteed for 5 years. We've got you covered!See more details
Purchase samples of our Cherry, Maple, Walnut or Oak woods.See Samples
Luxury, high end, solid cherry wood, Monterey Bed fuses American Arts and Crafts style with modern Japanese and Asian design. Our luxury Monterey Furniture Collection is crafted in Vermont using eco-friendly, sustainably harvested solid cherry wood.
Our luxury Monterey Furniture Collection is crafted in Vermont using eco-friendly, sustainably harvested solid cherry wood. This bed utilizes center support legs for additional mattress support (support legs may not be shown in product image)
Base price represents full size bed in natural cherry
Shown in queen size bed in natural cherry
Matching furniture available in our Monterey Furniture Collection
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
|Full||58.25"W x 80"L x 52"H|
|Queen||64.25"W x 84"L x 52"H|
|King||80.25"W x 84"L x 52"H|
|Cal King||76.25"W x 88"L x 52"H|
|Distance from floor to||Platform|
|Top of headboard||52"|
|Top of footboard||16.5"|
|Top of slats||16.1"|
|Top of siderail||16.4"|
|Bottom of headboard||23.2"|
|Bottom of footboard||9.375"|
|Bottom of siderail||9.375"|
- Distance from top of slats to bottom of headboard: 11.1"
- Dimensions for all bed sizes can be customized for your mattress. Please contact us for details.
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using real solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry wood
Bed side rails solid hardwood. All Copeland Furniture bed rails are fastened with a simple to use but extremely durable system designed keep the joint firm and rigid for the life of the product. Here's how it works:
- A headless, threaded machine bolt is screwed into the headboard. Wooden dowel pegs align the bed rail with the headboard or footboard. This forces the bed rail into proper orientation and prevents any future twisting.
- The parts are then joined together with a special contoured washer and hex nut using the supplied open-end wrench.
- Monterey beds utilize three center support legs for additional mattress support
- Platform Kits are similar to T-Slats in that they consist of a plywood horizontal element reinforced by a solid wood spine. However, they differ in that they are much wider and are intended to provide the direct support for the mattress. They come in sets of six platforms which are 10" wide, set 2" apart and are standard on all Cherry beds intended for mattress alone.
- Read our complete Furniture Care Instructions
Your mattress will sit 15" off the floor. Add the thickness of your mattress to 15" to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
Mattress & Box Spring:
Your mattress will sit 11" off the floor. Add the combined thickness of your mattress and box springs to 11" to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit. The footboard panel height is increased by 8".
|Size||Standard Mattress Size||Interior Box Dimensions|
|Twin||39"W x 75"L||40"W x 76"L|
|Twin XL||39"W x 80"L||40"W x 81"L|
|Full||54"W x 75"L||55"W x 76"L|
|Queen||60"W x 80"L||61"W x 81"L|
|King||76"W x 80"L||77"W x 81"L|
|Cal King||72"W x 84"L||73"W x 85"L|
* Please note there can be some variation depending on the bed style
*Standard mattress sizes may also vary
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business