Modern Shaker Bedroom SetBy Vermont Furniture Designs
Hassle-Free furniture shopping made easy! Save 20% instantly and quickly customize your very own Modern Shaker Bedroom. Each piece in this collection is available with your choice of either soft, rounded corners and edges or straight streamlined edges and eased corners. Both choices have an elegant look that coordinates beautifully with many decorating styles. Parents of small children will appreciate the kid-friendly choice of soft curves. Choose from our selection of chests, dressers, nightstands and mirrors to best fit your space.
Each set is skillfully crafted in Vermont using sustainably harvested woods. Our craftsmen are passionate woodworkers, many of whom have been handcrafting high end furniture in Vermont for generations.
The pricing of this set reflects a 25% discount from our regular prices and will not be further reduced by any advertised sales or coupons.
Base Price represents (1) Modern Shaker Queen-size High Footboard Bed, (1) Modern Shaker 8-Drawer Dresser #1 and (2) Modern Shaker 3-Drawer Nightstands, all in natural cherry wood
Shown in natural cherry wood
Matching Furniture is available online in our Modern Shaker Collection
Furniture Set Includes:
Finish: Oil and Wax
|Bed Frame||Distance from Floor To||Width of Headboard||Length|
- 3-Drawer 18"D x 19.5"W x 28"H
- 1-Drawer open shelf 20"D x 24"W x 28"H
- 1-Drawer 1 Door 24"W x 18"D x 28"H
- 4-Drawer 41"W x 20"D x 30"H
- 6-Drawer 61"W x 20"D x 30"H
- 8-Drawer 61"W x 20"D x 37.5"H
- 10-Drawer 61"W x 20"D x 45"H
- 2-Drawer 41"W x 21"D x 22"H
- 4-Drawer 41"W x 20"D x 28.5"H
- 5-Drawer 41"W x 20"D x 45"H
- 7-Drawer 20"D x 41"W x 52.5"H
- Wall Mirror 21"W x 60"L
- Floor Mirror 237⁄8"W x 631⁄4"H x 191⁄2"D
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry, maple or walnut woods
- Built to order -- Custom options available
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Special furniture care instructions
Buy with Confidence
- Craftsman's Lifetime Guarantee
- Free Shipping and White Glove Delivery
- Tax Free Policy
- Returns and Cancellations
Wood Samples for this product are available here.
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. The current lead time for production is approximately 12-16 weeks.
Once complete, your furniture is blanket-wrapped and shipped by our white glove delivery partners. The transit time from our craftsmen to you depends on accessibility to your area. Please select your delivery location in the drop down below to get an indication of what the transit time for your order would likely be:
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All production and shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
If you live in a location that is outside of our regularly serviced area, please add one to two weeks to your transit time.