Mansfield 6-Drawer Dresser
Mansfield 6-Drawer Dresser
White Glove Delivery
White Glove delivery service is provided as standard, and offered for free on larger orders.See more details
We guarantee your furniture for life. Chairs guaranteed for 5 years. We've got you covered!See more details
Purchase samples of our Cherry, Maple, Walnut or Oak woods.See Samples
Copeland's Arts and Crafts style Mansfield 6 Drawer Dresser is handmade in Vermont of solid cherry or walnut wood. The artistic American craftsman design features a modern mitered frame and black bronze ring pulls (standard with cherry) or brushed nickel drawer pulls (standard with walnut). Handmade with solid natural solid wood, this modern dresser can be customized online with your choice of cherry, walnut or cherry wood stain. This low, wide dresser provides 2 shallow drawers on top and 4 deeper drawers on the bottom. Our high-end Mansfield Furniture Collection is handmade in Vermont using eco-friendly, sustainably harvested cherry wood.
Construction details include 45-degree mitered frame construction, solid cherry or walnut wood throughout, fully finished drawer boxes with solid wood drawer fronts/sides/backs, asymmetrical English dovetails and full-extension, under-mounted, soft close drawer slides (with no visible hardware) for sturdy, smooth operation.
Base price represents solid natural cherry
Shown in solid natural cherry
Matching furniture available in our Mansfield Furniture Collection
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using real solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry and natural walnut wood
- Customize online in 5 cherry wood stain colors
- Features 45 degree mitered corners, asymmetrical English dovetail joints and full-extension, under-mounted, soft close drawer slides (with no visible hardware) for sturdy, smooth operation
- Drawer fronts are solid wood, 3/4" thick
- Drawer sides and backs are also solid wood - most commonly cherry, maple or ash - and are a full 5/8" thick
- Drawer bottoms are 1/4" high-grade plywood panels (5 Layer baltic birch)
- Built to order
- Furniture care instructions
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business