White Glove Delivery
White Glove delivery service is provided as standard, and offered for free on larger orders.See more details
We guarantee your furniture for life. Chairs guaranteed for 5 years. We've got you covered!See more details
Purchase samples of our Cherry, Maple, Walnut or Oak woods.See Samples
Our Loft Bed is just simple modern design crafted to suit your contemporary style home. This bed features solid sustainably harvested cherry wood, traditional joinery and a eco-friendly, hand applied oil finish. Expertly crafted in Vermont and easy to customize in your choice of size and hardwood.
Base price represents twin size bed in natural cherry with standard footboard
Shown in queen size bed in natural cherry with standard footboard
Matching furniture available in our Loft Furniture Collection
|Twin||44"W x 77.5"L x 39.5"H|
|Full||59"W x 77.5"L x 39.5"H|
|Queen||63.25"W x 83.5"L x 39.5"H|
|King||81"W x 83.5"L x 39.5"H|
|Cal King||77"W x 86.5"L x 39.5"H|
|Distance from floor to||Platform|
|Top of headboard||39.5"|
|Top of footboard||12.5"|
|Bottom of headboard||26"|
|Bottom of footboard||8"|
|Bottom of siderail||8"|
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using real solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry, natural maple and natural walnut wood
- Cherry and Walnut woods are finished with a hand rubbed linseed oil and wax finish.
- Maple pieces are finished with a tung oil and wax, as the maple grain is more dense and it does not absorb linseed oil as well as the other woods. Little to no VOCs upon delivery.
- Side rails are connected to the headboard and footboard using heavy duty connector bolts.
- We use mortise and tenon joinery in the headboard and footboard.
- Solid poplar slats - 17 slats that are each 2.5"wide x 1" thick and set 2.5" apart, and that are held together by canvas strapping.
- Center Support for All Sizes (except twin): A hardwood beam is hung from the center of the head and footboards to provide additional support. The center support leg matches the wood type of the bed.
- Built to order
- Read our complete Furniture Care Instructions
Your mattress will sit 12" off the floor. Add the thickness of your mattress to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
|Size||Standard Mattress Size||Interior Box Dimensions|
|Twin||39"W x 75"L||40"W x 76"L|
|Twin XL||39"W x 80"L||40"W x 81"L|
|Full||54"W x 75"L||55"W x 76"L|
|Queen||60"W x 80"L||61"W x 81"L|
|King||76"W x 80"L||77"W x 81"L|
|Cal King||72"W x 84"L||73"W x 85"L|
* Please note there can be some variation depending on the bed style
*Standard mattress sizes may also vary
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business