Large Wood Flare Leg Executive DeskBy Lyndon Furniture
This solid wood Cherry Executive Desk will impress clients and friends who visit your home or office. Organize everything at your fingertips in its two accessory drawers and built-in file cabinet. This Classic Shaker desk is handmade in Vermont using sustainably harvested woods by local furniture makers. Built to last for generations. Also available in Maple, Oak, or Walnut wood. Customize with tapered leg to match our New England Shaker Office Furniture.
Base Price represents desk with eased edge and solid wood back
Shown In natural cherry with flared legs, an eased edge and our Classic Shaker Chair #2
Overall: 70"W x 30"D x 30"H
- Back Modesty panel is solid wood and finished
- Small Drawers: 15.5"W x 20"D x 5.5"H
- File drawer: 15.5”W x 20”D x 11”H
- Pencil drawer: 26.5”W x 14”D x 2.5”H
- Opening for chair 29.5"W x 25.5"H to bottom of shelf / pencil drawer
All drawers except pencil drawer have full extension glides.
Desk with Mission leg style will have square mission knobs. Desks with Flare or Taper legs will have round shaker knobs.
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry, maple, oak or walnut woods
- For additional Construction and Finish Details
- Built to order -- Custom options available
- Furniture care instructions
Buy with Confidence
- Craftsman's Lifetime Guarantee
- Free Shipping & White Glove Delivery
- Tax Free Policy
- Returns and Cancellations
Furnish the whole office and save up to 15% off with our Volume Discounts!Wood Samples for this product are available here.
Walnut on Cherry
Ebony on Cherry
Ivory on Maple
Driftwood on Maple
Ebony on Maple
Slate on Maple
Ivory on Oak
Driftwood on Oak
Slate on Oak
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. The current lead time for production is approximately 8-12 weeks.
Once complete, your furniture is blanket-wrapped and shipped by our white glove delivery partners. The transit time from our craftsmen to you depends on accessibility to your area. Please select your delivery location in the drop down below to get an indication of what the transit time for your order would likely be:
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All production and shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
If you live in a location that is outside of our regularly serviced area, please add one to two weeks to your transit time.
We provide wood samples for $6 each. You may keep them or return them for store credit.