Chippendale 7-Piece Dining SetBy Polywood
Simple elegance is what characterizes the POLYWOOD®Chippendale 7-Piece Dining Set. Its inspiration comes from the popular 18th century furniture design style. Its durable construction comes from solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber that’s made to last and look good for years. This exquisite set includes four Chippendale Dining Side Chairs, two Chippendale Dining Arm Chairs, and a spacious Nautical 37” x 72” Dining Table that’s not only easy to clean but resists food and beverage stains, too.
Shown In slate grey
Matching Furniture available online in our POLYWOOD® Chippendale Park Furniture collection
Furniture Set Includes:
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 6 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Best value! This is furniture you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buyer Protection Policies
Because of the size and/or weight of this product, it must be shipped via FedEx Freight and will be a curbside delivery. Total time before delivery will vary from 9-12 weeks, depending on destination distance from Indiana.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: