Cherry Moon Bed - Queen - Floor Model
Cherry Moon Bed - Queen - Floor Model
This product is available for local shipping only. Please contact us at (802) 579-1302 for availability and details.
Free shipping with orders over $5000Calculate Shipping
We proudly guarantee the craftsmanship.Learn More
We are the experts in fine wood furniture.See Swatches
This item is currently in our showroom in Vernon, VT and except in special circumstances will only be available for 'cash and carry' purchase directly from our showroom. Please contact us by phone at 802-579-1302 if you would like to discuss other purchase arrangements.
The Cherry Moon Bed is a handmade solid wood bed that has smooth arches in the headboard and footboard and a contemporary, reverse tapered leg with a rounded edge. Each natural wood bed is built to order in Vermont using sustainably harvested woods. Eco-friendly, sustainable, high end bedroom furniture for your green home.
One (1) available in natural cherry, queen size with platform frame
All items marked On Display, In Stock, Available to View and Clearance items are subject to wear and tear and may show signs of gentle use as our display model.
Finish for cherry and walnut is a hand rubbed linseed oil with a Poly Gel on the tops of occasional tables and case goods.
|Bed Frame||Distance from Floor To||Width of Headboard||Length|
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using real solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry, natural maple and natural walnut wood
- Cherry and Walnut beds are finished with hand rubbed raw linseed oil
- Maple beds are finished with a Poly gel, as the maple grain is more dense and does not absorb linseed oil as well as the other woods. Little to no VOCs upon delivery.
- Platform style beds use eight 1" thick solid poplar slats secured to the side rails with peg and hole joinery. Each slat measures roughly 7.5" wide with holes drilled at either end of the slat. The slats slip over pegs distributed evenly along the side rail, creating a solid interlocked platform. On King and Queen size beds, slats are spaced 2.25" apart - on Full and Twin size beds this spacing is 1.75".
- Mattress and Box Spring style beds use a set of 4 hardwood slats to support the box spring and mattress combination.
- Center Bed Slat Support for King and Queen Size Beds: A hardwood beam that drops into pre-attached hardware in the center of the head and footboards; located just below the slats to provide additional support. The space below the slats remains open for under bed storage.
- Side rails are connected to the headboard and footboard using a steel quick latch
- We use mortise and tenon joinery in the headboard and footboard
- Built to order
- Beds ship disassembled. Free set-up and installation by white glove delivery crew
- Read our complete Furniture Care Instructions
Your mattress will sit 12.5" off the floor. Add the thickness of your mattress to 12.5" to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
Standard Mattress Sizes
(Mattress sizes may vary)
|Interior Box Demensions|
|Twin||39" W x 75" L||40" W x 76" L|
|Twin XL||39" W x 80" L||40" W x 81" L|
|Full||54" W x 75" L||55" W x 76" L|
|Queen||60" W x 80" L||61" W x 81" L|
|King||76" W x 80" L||77" W x 81" L|
|Cali King||72" w x 84" L||73" W x 85" L|
* Please note there can be some variation depending on the bed style
Frequently Bought together
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business