Catalina Walnut Platform Bed
Catalina Walnut Platform Bed
White Glove Delivery
White Glove delivery service is provided as standard, and offered for free on larger orders.See more details
We guarantee your furniture for life. Chairs guaranteed for 5 years. We've got you covered!See more details
Purchase samples of our Cherry, Maple, Walnut or Oak woods.See Samples
With its clean lines and sleek, low profile the Catalina platform bed makes the perfect centerpiece for your modern bedroom. American mid-century design meets elegant minimalist style in the contemporary chic Catalina bedroom. The luxurious wood panel headboard has a subtle comfortable curve and can be selected in high or low heights. Constructed of solid American black walnut wood. Customize height online to best fit your own height, taking into account the height of your mattress. Our modern Catalina Bedroom Furniture Collection is handmade in Vermont using sustainably harvested woods.
This bed utilizes center support legs for additional mattress support (support legs may not be shown in product image)
Base price represents queen size platform bed in natural walnut
Shown in queen size platform bed in natural walnut
Matching furniture available in our Catalina Furniture Collection
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
|Size||37" High Headboard||40" High Headboard|
|Queen||66.5"W x 86.625"L x 37"H||66.5"W x 88.75"L x 40"H|
|King||82.5"W x 86.625"L x 37"H||82.5"W x 88.75"L x 40"H|
|Cal King||78.5"W x 90.625"L x 37"H||78.5"W x 92.625"L x 40"H|
|Distance from floor to||37" High Headboard||40" High Headboard|
|Top of headboard||37"||40"|
|Top of footboard||9"||12"|
|Top of slats||7.75"||10.75"|
|Bottom of footboard||N/A||N/A|
|Bottom of siderail||5"||8"|
- Low bed has legs that are 3" shorter than high bed
- Handmade in the USA, using solid natural American walnut wood
- Clear, eco friendly, low maintenance, durable, lacquer finish highlights grain definition
- Solid Deck construction is used in the Astrid bed and consists of two 3/4" 5 layer Baltic Birch panels that create a rigid foundation capable of supporting Astrid's deeply splayed legs and cantilevered platform. The mattress supports are attached to a wooden cleat on the side rail with the supplied Philips head screws. Also, all beds include an adjustable center support leg that assure a level sleeping surface as well as compliance with most standard mattress warranties. Astrid beds utilize two center support legs for additional mattress support.
- Made to order
- Furniture care instructions
Buy with Confidence
Low bed: Your mattress will sit approximately 7.75" off the floor. Add the thickness of your mattress to 7.75" to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
High bed: Your mattress will sit approximately 10.75" off the floor. Add the thickness of your mattress to 10.75" to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
|Size||Standard Mattress Size||Interior Box Dimensions|
|Twin||39"W x 75"L||40"W x 76"L|
|Twin XL||39"W x 80"L||40"W x 81"L|
|Full||54"W x 75"L||55"W x 76"L|
|Queen||60"W x 80"L||61"W x 81"L|
|King||76"W x 80"L||77"W x 81"L|
|Cal King||72"W x 84"L||73"W x 85"L|
* Please note there can be some variation depending on the bed style
*Standard mattress sizes may also vary
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business