Cherry Wood Furniture
Real natural cherry wood is perhaps the most prized furniture hardwood in America. For each piece of our cherry wood furniture, boards are carefully selected for excellence in grain match, color and width. Solidly built, using traditional joinery techniques, our American cherry furniture is designed for you to pass down to your children and grandchildren.
Shop by Room
Cherry Furniture Collections
High-Quality Cherry Wood Furniture
When you buy high quality, cherry furniture from Vermont Woods Studios you are making a responsible decision to maintain a healthier planet. The real solid hardwood and time-tested craftsmanship used to build your furniture ensure premium quality, luxury and durability. You can relax knowing that both your natural cherry wood furniture pieces and the forests they came from will be around to enjoy for generations.
Our craftsmen begin with cherry trees that are grown naturally in sustainable forests in New York, West Virginia and Pennsylvania, home to the finest cherry wood on the planet.
Check out these real solid cherry wood tables today and read more about real cherry wood in our Cherry Furniture: Ultimate Buyers Guide. Read the guide to learn:
- What color is natural cherry furniture?
- What finishes work best on cherry furniture?
- What's the advantage of solid cherry wood construction versus cherry veneer?
- Where is cherry wood grown?
- Is cherry furniture eco friendly?
- What's the difference between cherry sapwood and heartwood?
- What are the black flecks in the grain of cherry wood?
- Can I buy cherry furniture with no mineral deposits?
- What styles of furniture are traditionally built with cherry wood?
- What determines the quality and price of fine cherry furniture?