Sarah Home Office BookcasesBy Copeland Furniture
Our Custom Sarah Shaker Bookcases feature solid wood and classic American Shaker design. Customize the height online in short, medium or tall heights. Customize your choice of wood too. Use the drop-down menu to see the choices for either natural cherry (no stain) or windsor cherry, autumn cherry, cognac cherry, saddle cherry or smoke cherry. Our Custom Sarah Shaker Home Office Furniture Collection is handmade in Vermont using sustainably harvested woods.
Base Price represents natural cherry wood
Shown In natural cherry wood
Matching Furniture is available online in our Copeland Sarah Shaker Furniture Collection
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
Overall: 34"W x 16"D
- Short: 34"H
- Medium: 58"H
- Tall: 74"H
Shelf Depth: 11"
- Hand made in the USA, using natural cherry
- Customize in natural cherry wood and 5 optional stain colors
- Cherry wood frame and panel structural design, solid cherry wood top, 1/4" top-grade cherry veneer panels integrated into the bookcase sides and back
- Clear, eco friendly, low maintenance lacquer finish
- Case sides are framed in hardwood with a veneer panel
- Construction and Finish Details
- Made to order
- Furniture care instructions
- Find more solid wood bookcases with full length glass doors, half length glass doors, full length wooden doors, half length wooden doors or no doors at all. Each of our bookcases can be customized online, in the showroom or by phone to best fit your space.
Buy with Confidence
- Craftsman's Lifetime Guarantee
- Tax Free Policy
- Returns and Cancellations
- Copeland Low Price Guarantee
- Copeland Sustainability
Wood Samples for this product are available here.
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. The current lead time for production is approximately 20-24 weeks.
Once complete, your furniture is blanket-wrapped and shipped by our white glove delivery partners. The transit time from our craftsmen to you depends on accessibility to your area. Please select your delivery location in the drop down below to get an indication of what the transit time for your order would likely be:
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All production and shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
If you live in a location that is outside of our regularly serviced area, please add one to two weeks to your transit time.