Modern Industrial Table
Modern Industrial Table
60.0" x 42.0"
White Glove Delivery
White Glove delivery service is provided as standard, and offered for free on larger orders.See more details
We guarantee your furniture for life. Chairs guaranteed for 5 years. We've got you covered!See more details
Purchase samples of our Cherry, Maple, Walnut or Oak woods.See Samples
Unlock the chic, new-age styling of our exclusive Modern Industrial Dining Table. Polished straight metal legs flawlessly complement a thick solid natural wood top to create an impressive study in contemporary furniture design. Marvel at the natural characteristics of the solid walnut or maple wood as they delightfully contrast with the lustrous surface of the charcoal colored steel*. Every table is made-to-order to your specifications, including size and wood type, right here in Vermont by our skilled craftsmen. The highest quality of care is applied to every detail to ensure that your custom dining table suits your home to perfection. Industrial furniture design has never looked quite this good.
Base price represents 36"W x 60"L dining table in 1.75" thick natural walnut top with metal legs
Shown in 36"W x 60"L dining table with 1.75" natural walnut top and metal legs
Matching furniture available in our Modern Industrial Furniture Collection
*Slight variations in surface color and texture may be present and add to the industrial look.
Smallest: 36"W x 60"L x 30"H
Largest: 42"W x 84"L x 30"H
Table Top Thickness: 1.75"
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using real solid hardwoods
- Available in natural maple and natural walnut wood
- Foursteel™ metal legs are made from ⅛” thick steel and feature a textured surface with a charcoal colored coating. The steel surface may show variations in color and texture adding to the industrial appearance.
- Every leg comes with a plastic floor protector attached to the bottom to prevent unwanted floor scratching. Felt feet may be added to additional protection.
- Legs are connected with 4 square drive screws per leg for direct attachment of legs to table bottom
- All table tops are constructed using carefully selected wide boards (6” minimum). Boards are expertly matched based on grain pattern and color.
- Wood tops are finished in a clear Monocoat finish. This finish is a VOC-free, non-toxic plant based oil finish. It features a slight luster and offers exceptional durability for everyday use.
- Built to order
- Standard shipping. Assembly may be required upon delivery (approximately 15 minutes for assembly)
- Read our complete Furniture Care Instructions
Recommended Seating Capacity for Extension Tables - add 2 seats for each leaf.
Note: This is only a general guide. Seating capacity will vary with the size of your chairs and level of formality (or informality) you choose. Seating capacity is typically calculated using anywhere from about 22" of table edge per person to 42"/person.
|36" X 48" Rectangle or Oval||6-7|
|36" X 60" Rectangle or Oval||6-8|
|42" X 60" Rectangle or Oval||6-8|
|42" X 72" Rectangle or Oval||6-9|
|42" X 84" Rectangle or Oval||7-10|
|48" X 60" Rectangle or Oval||7-10|
|48" X 72" Rectangle or Oval||8-10|
|48" X 84" Rectangle or Oval||8-12|
|48" X 96" Rectangle or Oval||12-14|
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business