Mansfield Cherry Storage Bed
Mansfield Cherry Storage Bed
White Glove Delivery
White Glove delivery service is provided as standard, and offered for free on larger orders.See more details
We guarantee your furniture for life. Chairs guaranteed for 5 years. We've got you covered!See more details
Purchase samples of our Cherry, Maple, Walnut or Oak woods.See Samples
Copeland's luxurious Arts and Crafts style Mansfield Platform Storage Bed is finely crafted in Vermont of solid cherry wood. The artistic American craftsman design features complex facets that create visual interest and highlight the collection’s solid wood construction. Great for utilizing extra storage space in any bedroom.
Crafted with solid natural, cherry wood, this modern Arts and Crafts style bed is available in queen, king and Cal king sizes.
Base price represents queen size storage bed with 40" high headboard in natural cherry
Shown in queen size storage bed with 40" high headboard in natural cherry
Matching furniture available in our Mansfield Furniture Collection
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
|Queen||63"W x 84"L x 40" or 49"H|
|King||79"W x 84"L x 40" or 49"H|
|Cal King||75"W x 88"L x 40" or 49"H|
|Distance from floor to||Platform|
|Top of headboard||40" or 49"|
|Top of footboard||17" or 19""|
|Top of slats||12.5" or 14.5""|
|Bottom of footboard||.5" or 2.5""|
|Bottom of siderail||.5" or 2.5""|
|Distance from top of slats to||Platform|
|Bottom of headboard||.5" or 7.5"|
- Handmade in the USA, using solid natural American cherry wood
- Clear, eco-friendly, low maintenance, durable, lacquer finish highlights grain definition
- The headboard form is 1.75” thick while the headboard panel is ¾" thick. The opening in the headboard is 34.25” off the floor and it is 3” high.
- Bed side rails are solid hardwood
All Copeland Furniture bed rails are fastened with a simple to use but extremely durable system designed keep the joint firm and rigid for the life of the product. Here's how it works:
- A headless, threaded machine bolt is screwed into the headboard. Wooden dowel pegs align the bed rail with the headboard or footboard. This forces the bed rail into proper orientation and prevents any future twisting.
- The parts are then joined together with a special contoured washer and hex nut using the supplied open-end wrench.
- Mansfield beds utilize three center support legs for additional mattress support.
- Platform Kits are similar to T-Slats in that they consist of a plywood horizontal element reinforced by a solid wood spine. However they differ in that they are much wider and are intended to provide the direct support for the mattress. They come in sets of six platforms which are 10" wide, set 2" apart and are standard on all beds intended for mattress alone.
- Made to order
- Furniture care instructions
Buy with Confidence
Your mattress will sit approximately 12" off the floor. Add the thickness of your mattress to 12" to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
|Size||Standard Mattress Size||Interior Box Dimensions|
|Twin||39"W x 75"L||40"W x 76"L|
|Twin XL||39"W x 80"L||40"W x 81"L|
|Full||54"W x 75"L||55"W x 76"L|
|Queen||60"W x 80"L||61"W x 81"L|
|King||76"W x 80"L||77"W x 81"L|
|Cal King||72"W x 84"L||73"W x 85"L|
* Please note there can be some variation depending on the bed style
*Standard mattress sizes may also vary
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business