Cherry Moon Jewelry Cabinet
Cherry Moon Jewelry Cabinet
White Glove Delivery
White Glove delivery service is provided as standard, and offered for free on larger orders.See more details
We guarantee your furniture for life. Chairs guaranteed for 5 years. We've got you covered!See more details
Purchase samples of our Cherry, Maple, Walnut or Oak woods.See Samples
You've never seen a jewelry chest quite like this one. Our Cherry Moon Jewelry Cabinet provides enough storage space to last a lifetime for all of your beloved treasures and trinkets. Whether you have an extensive selection of necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets or a little bit of everything, this cabinet will suit all of your storage needs like no other. Never misplace another piece with the convenience and organization provided in the 8-drawer, side panel and top compartment configuration hand-constructed in solid wood. House all of your beautiful jewelry in an equally beautiful natural solid wood storage cabinet today.
Construction details feature precision dovetail drawer construction with full extension metal undermount soft close slides which ensure quiet and smooth operation. Two doors located along the right hand side (as photographed) and left hand side of the chest provide room for hanging necklaces and other trinkets. Choose from natural cherry, maple and walnut hardwood. Handcrafted in Vermont using eco-friendly, sustainably harvested materials.
Base price represents jewelry cabinet in natural cherry with natural walnut pulls
Shown in natural cherry with natural walnut pulls
Matching furniture available in our Cherry Moon Furniture Collection
Please note cabinet does not include liners in the top section or the drawers.
Overall: 23"W X 18"D X 43"H
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using real solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry, natural maple and natural walnut wood
- Cherry and Walnut woods have a traditional raw linseed oil finish. The tops are then coated with a satin polyurethane to protect against water rings and scratches.
- Maple wood pieces are finished with hand-rubbed satin polyurethane only as the maple grain is more dense and it does not absorb linseed oil as well as the other woods. Little to no VOCs upon delivery.
- Back consists of birch one-piece panels
- One-piece drawer fronts are cut from a single board rather than multiple pieces glued together
- Drawer sides and backs are constructed of solid poplar wood
- Drawer bottoms are constructed of solid birch veneer panels
- Drawer joinery is constructed of sliding dovetail
- Full extension metal undermount soft close slides
- Built to order
- Our case pieces ship fully assembled. Free installation by white glove delivery crew. (Small case pieces that are not part of a larger order may be boxed and shipped by FedEx or UPS.)
- Read our complete Furniture Care Instructions
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business