Outdoor Polywood Furniture, Free Shipping
Your POLYWOOD outdoor furniture will be shipped to you free of charge within the contiguous U.S. Typically, POLYWOOD furniture is shipped via FedEx unless an item is too big to meet the FedEx size and weight criteria. Large, over-size items are shipped via common carrier with curbside delivery.
Standard FedEx delivery includes bringing the POLYWOOD furniture to the threshold of your home. It does not include bringing the furniture inside. White Glove shipping does not apply to POLYWOOD outdoor furniture.
Free POLYWOOD shipping is offered for most locations in the lower 48 states, with a few exceptions, for example islands and other remote locations where access is particularly difficult. If access to your home or office is difficult, please be sure to let us know at the time of order so we can advise you at that time if additional charges apply.
POLYWOOD Furniture Delivery Times
Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19 all POLYWOOD lead times have been extended. Please refer to the individual product pages for lead time information.
Many POLYWOOD outdoor furniture products are items that are stocked and they will ship within 1-5 business days of order processing. All other orders will ship within two weeks of order placement with the following notations:
- Our most popular cushion fabric colors are stocked and cushions in those fabrics are made to order immediately upon order processing, and shipped within 2 weeks of order placement. See chair product pages for fabric color options.
- Specialty and custom cushion fabric colors are also made to order and take 3 weeks to craft and ship
- Plastique and Euro products are made to order and take 2-3 weeks to craft and ship
- During peak seasons some items may require 2-3 weeks to ship. If this is the case, we will email you with details upon order placement
POLYWOOD Furniture Delivery and Inspection
VWS does not assume any responsibility or liability where site conditions prevent the delivery of the furniture. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine that the size of the completed furniture can clear doorways and obstacles.
Customers are required to thoroughly inspect their furniture upon delivery and prior to signing the shipper's waybill. Your furniture is insured during transit through the shipper. In the case of damage however, we are only able to assist and file an insurance claim if the customer annotates the damage on the shipper’s waybill.
Inspect Each Piece of Furniture Individually for Damage
You are responsible for properly describing any and all damages on the shipper's waybill. Please check the outside of the cartons your furniture is packed in:
- If the boxes show any evidence of rough handling note this on all copies of the shippers waybill
- If a delivery crew refuses to wait while you inspect the furniture, note on the waybill that the “driver refused to wait for inspection of contents. Final determination of possible damage to contents will be made when packages are opened after delivery”
- Document any issues or damage (no matter how minor) in detail on the shipper’s waybill and have the delivery crew co-sign the waybill
- Contact us immediately if there is any damage (call 888-390-5571) and we will assist you. You will need to email us digital photos of any damage or issues so that we can best determine how to resolve the situation for you
- If damage is substantial, refuse the item and have the shipper return it to the sender for repair or replacement. Document the damage on the waybill.
- If your shipment is missing any pieces, have the driver note the shortage on the waybill. Advise us of any shortage and we will trace the shipment. If the shortage cannot be located within a reasonable time, the missing items will be replaced
Alaska, Hawaii and International Shipping
We ship to Alaska and Hawaii and internationally. Call or email us for details and estimates.
Approximate Shipping Times are Not Guaranteed
While most orders arrive in a very timely manner, shipping times cannot be guaranteed. Please note that circumstances do arise that are beyond our control, i.e. - extreme weather conditions, lost or misdirected packages due to carrier errors, and credit card authorization problems. In these rare situations, the delivery time can be delayed a bit and expected shipping times are not guaranteed. We do everything within our control to expedite every order
POLYWOOD orders are shipped via FedEx or common carrier. We are unable to guarantee a specific date or time of delivery at the time of order. Customers will, however receive a tracking number for their shipments, which can be used for online monitoring