Copeland Furniture, on Sale Everyday, 25% off MSRP
The growing popularity of the Vermont based furniture company, Copeland Furniture, is well deserved. Copeland’s furniture is not only aesthetically pleasing, but their use of sustainably harvested hardwoods and eco-friendly finishes reflect the environmental integrity and quality craftsmanship so valued at Vermont Woods Studios. With retailers far and wide picking up these excellent collections, we wanted to remind fine furniture seekers why buying Copeland Furniture from Vermont Woods Studios is the best choice for a great value (always at least 25% off MSRP) and an outstanding shopping experience.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Copeland Furniture from Vermont Woods Studios
- Vermont Woods Studios is the leading retail authority on Vermont-made furniture. It is what we know and what we believe in. We have been offering exclusively Vermont made furniture since 2005 and we have been selling Copeland Furniture since 2011. We have made a long term commitment to support the Vermont furniture industry. We will be here for you in the future if you ever need follow up or advice regarding your furniture.
- We offer a lifetime guarantee. Not only does our lifetime guarantee mean that we are confident in the integrity of our furniture, but it means that our customer service team will help you care for your Copeland Furniture long after you have purchased. No other Copeland retailer offers this guarantee.
- We always offer the best value and lowest online price on Copeland- guaranteed. We don’t mark up our prices just so we can mark them down. The prices you see on our website are always at least 25% off MSRP (the lowest prices available for online retailers). If Copeland ever authorizes a manufacturing sale, we pass it on to you. Sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of this page) and be the first to know when Copeland Furniture goes on sale.
- We use a portion of our profits to support our environmental mission. Every purchase at Vermont Woods Studios contributes to our efforts to conserve forests, plant trees and save endangered species from going extinct due to habitat destruction. Thanks to our customers, we've been able to plant over 55,000 trees to help restore the Amazon and other forests where our competitors still choose to illegally harvest wood.
- Copeland furniture is just an hour down the road. We work very closely with Tim Copeland and his furniture makers and we know their crafting process. One of our VWS team has face to face contact with Copeland weekly as we travel to their workshop in Bradford, VT to pick up completed orders. We work together as a team.
- Call us and speak to a real person who is an expert on all of our Vermont made furniture, including Copeland. We can advise you on wood species, finishes, shipping options, lead times, construction details, furniture comparisons, pricing and more. And if you call back, you can speak to the same person again and again. We are a small company with the resources of a much larger company. From the excellent online shopping experience to the professional delivery experience, many of our customers are delighted to hear a familiar voice answering our phones or a recognizable name responding to their chats and emails.
- We offer Copeland's full line of furniture including Quick Ship items. Copeland's most popular collections are guaranteed to ship within 1-3 weeks of order placement. Copeland Quick Ship collections include Astrid, Berkeley, Audrey, Catalina, Essentials, Monterey and most dining chairs.
- We are experts in shipping fine handmade furniture. We have been shipping fine furniture all across the USA since 2005. We offer free white glove shipping and in home set-up (>$3000) and we have shipped to every state in America, including Alaska and Hawaii.
- We understand quality craftsmanship & can answer your questions. Do you care about which Copeland collections are made of solid wood and which are designed with the strategic use of high quality wood veneers? We understand Copeland's construction strategies and methods for each furniture collection and we'll be happy to explain them to you.
- We do not collect taxes unless you live in Vermont. Tax free policy.
Our Commitment to You
So these are our Top 10 reasons, but mainly we want you to know that your complete satisfaction has always been the foundation of our business. We are committed to offering you the best values in real, solid wood, American made furniture and following that with the finest customer service in the industry. From the beginning when we started our business in 2005, we have focused on building trusting relationships with our customers, suppliers & shippers. Our company is founded on respect, integrity and honesty. We offer top quality, environmentally friendly, American made, wood furniture products and back them with a lifetime guarantee. Give us a call with your questions or concerns. We are eager to serve you.
Copeland Furniture: Comparison Shopping, Coupons & Promo Codes
As you've compared the cost of Copeland to furniture made by competing manufacturers you've already noticed it's a great value. A lot of precision has gone into Copeland pricing and you'll find that most retailers offer Copeland furniture at the same fair price. Here you'll find no coupons or promo codes, just honest prices everyday. Occasionally, Copeland has authorized a manufacturer's discount that brings the price of a selected items down by 5-10%. This has happened a few times in the past and we hope it will happen again! If it does, we will announce it prominently on our website and in our newsletter.
No Hidden Charges
Unlike the big box etailers we do not add hidden charges for:
- White glove delivery & in home set-up of Copeland furniture. Fine furniture requires professional delivery and we include that in our everyday prices. Details on shipping and delivery.
- Product warranties - whereas online retail giants may charge over $800 for a 5 year warranty on their furniture, we include a lifetime guarantee with all of our furniture at no extra charge. Details on our lifetime guarantee.
Accurate Lead Times
Online retail giants often advertise inaccurate lead times for Copeland Furniture. The truth is that this fine furniture is handcrafted to order, just for you and it takes some time. In addition, it must be shipped by specialty furniture carriers that prioritize quality over speed to ensure your furniture arrives in pristine condition. Crafting & shipping times are estimates but we do our best to be honest and accurate, while striving to get your furniture to you as quickly as possible.
Insider Secrets for Fine Furniture Shoppers
Check out our blog to find more tips & advice on shopping Copeland and other fine furniture brands online.