Andover Modern Incline Sleigh Bed
Andover Modern Incline Sleigh Bed
White Glove Delivery
White Glove delivery service is provided as standard, and offered for free on larger orders.See more details
We guarantee your furniture for life. Chairs guaranteed for 5 years. We've got you covered!See more details
Purchase samples of our Cherry, Maple, Walnut or Oak woods.See Samples
A classic twist on an otherwise contemporary favorite. If you love our Andover Modern Incline Bed then you will love our Andover Modern Incline Sleigh Bed. This bed is not your typical over-adorned sleigh bed. The Andover Modern Sleigh Bed features sleek contemporary lines, simple angles and a subtle flair in its 10% inclined headboard and footboard. Not only does the design speak to your modern style of decor but it will also provide great ergonomics for reading or watching TV in bed. Experience the joys this bed will bring to your everyday life in an instant.
Base price represents twin size bed in natural cherry
Shown in queen size bed in natural cherry
Matching furniture available in our Andover Modern Furniture Collection
|Queen||63"W x 90"L x 46"H|
|King||79.5"W x 90"L x 46"H|
|Distance from floor to||Platform|
|Top of headboard (at center)||46"|
|Top headboard (at posts)||45"|
|Top of footboard||33"|
|Top of slats||12.5"|
|Bottom of headboard||23"|
|Bottom of footboard||10"|
|Bottom of siderail||10"|
|Distance from top of slats to||Platform|
|Top of siderails||3.5"|
|Bottom of headboard||10.5"|
- Width of Siderails: 6"
- Dimensions for all bed sizes can be customized for your mattress. Please contact us for details.
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using real solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry, natural maple and natural walnut wood
- Cherry and Walnut beds are finished with hand rubbed raw linseed oil
- Maple beds are finished with a Poly gel, as the maple grain is more dense and does not absorb linseed oil as well as the other woods. Little to no VOCs upon delivery.
- Platform style beds use eight 1" thick solid poplar slats secured to the side rails with peg and hole joinery. Each slat measures roughly 7.5" wide with holes drilled at either end of the slat. The slats slip over pegs distributed evenly along the side rail, creating a solid interlocked platform. On King and Queen size beds, slats are spaced 2.25" apart - on Full and Twin size beds this spacing is 1.75".
- Mattress and Box Spring style beds use a set of 4 hardwood slats to support the box spring and mattress combination.
- Center Bed Slat Support for King and Queen Size Beds: A hardwood beam that drops into pre-attached hardware in the center of the head and footboards; located just below the slats to provide additional support. The space below the slats remains open for under bed storage.
- Side rails are connected to the headboard and footboard using a steel quick latch
- We use mortise and tenon joinery in the headboard and footboard
- Built to order
- Beds ship disassembled.
- Read our complete Furniture Care Instructions
Your mattress will sit 12.5" off the floor. Add the thickness of your mattress to 12.5" to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
Mattress & Box Spring:
Your mattress will sit 8.5" off the floor. Add the thickness of your mattress to 8.5" to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
|Size||Standard Mattress Size||Interior Box Dimensions|
|Twin||39"W x 75"L||40"W x 76"L|
|Twin XL||39"W x 80"L||40"W x 81"L|
|Full||54"W x 75"L||55"W x 76"L|
|Queen||60"W x 80"L||61"W x 81"L|
|King||76"W x 80"L||77"W x 81"L|
|Cal King||72"W x 84"L||73"W x 85"L|
* Please note there can be some variation depending on the bed style
*Standard mattress sizes may also vary
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business