Last updated on September 29th, 2022 at 08:50 pm
A Height Adjustable Desk that’s Customizable
Height adjustable desks are the latest innovation in modern office furniture. With the option to sit or stand throughout the day, your productivity and comfort can be improved dramatically. This Invigo Sit-Stand Cherry Desk from Copeland is a beautiful, top quality choice for both the corporate and home office.
Benefits of a Stand Up Desk
- A typical desk worker spends from 9 to 12 hours a day sitting. Add time spent sleeping and that’s up to 19 sedentary hours every day
- A sedentary lifestyle dramatically increases risk of diabetes, obesity, heart disease, chronic pain, depression and a host of other illnesses
- Exercise alone cannot fully offset the harmful effects of a sedentary lifestyle. Even for those who regularly exercise, prolonged periods of sitting can reduce circulation, introducing risk factors for a number of diseases
- Incorporating periods of standing into your daily routine can reduce risk factors obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer
- In addition to health benefits, workers who use sit-stand desks have been shown to be more alert, energetic and productive
- Find more detail and references in Copeland’s official Invigo standing desk brochure
- New York Times article: Is Sitting a Lethal Activity?
- Smithsonian Magazine article: Five Health Benefits of Standing Desks
Top Quality Solid Wood Construction: Cherry
Invigo Standing Desk in Solid Ash Wood
Highlights from Copeland’s Invigo Brochure
Sit Stand Desk Tips & Advice
How To Customize Your Standing Desk
Configuring Invigo: Wire Management, Keyboard Tray & Pencil Drawer
Wooden Legs or Metal Legs?
Already following our Blog? For more info sign up for our e-newsletter