The most comfortable rocker you will ever sit in! Our eco-friendly, Quilted Vermont Rocker is the perfect gift for the mother-to-be, or for anyone who needs a little soothing, luxury and comfort at the end of a long day. Your back will love it!
Designed and crafted by Vermont artisans, this rocking chair's premium-quality, solid wood frame and seat feel like a quilted cushion because of excellent flexibility and lively support. Woven wooden blocks are suspended with nylon rope in an interlocking pattern so you relax in exquisite comfort. Included with purchase is a care kit. Kit includes directions for caring for your new rocker, a supply of oil-and-wax finish, fine sandpaper and a buffing pad.
This is an artisan piece and sale discounts do not apply to this product.
Base price represents rocker in cherry or oak and free maintainence kit
Shown In natural cherry
This chair is also offered in a tall-wide option. The Tall-Wide rocker, designed for people over 6'2", is one inch wider than the regular rocker and is taller by one row of blocks. All other measurements are the same as the regular rocker, floor to seat, front to back, height and placement of the arms.
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry, oak, birdseye maple or black walnut woods
- Built to order
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Non-toxic, linseed oil finish
- Carnuba/beeswax finishing wax
- Free maintainance kit includes care guide, supply of oil and wax, sandpaper and buffing pad
- Each chair is signed and dated by the artisan
Buy with Confidence