- Our furniture is made-to-order. As such, an item cannot be canceled once it is in transit for delivery
- Orders may be cancelled within 72 hours of placement with a $100 processing fee
- Orders cancelled after production begins are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- Processing fees for order changes vary. Call for details
- Custom orders may not be cancelled or returned
- Poly-wood orders cannot be cancelled once placed
Why are cancellation fees so high?
Please note that your furniture is being made to order, especially for you. Once an order is placed, we do our best to expedite crafting so your furniture will arrive to your home asap. When possible, we contact your craftsman the day
your order and the process of purchasing wood and scheduling crafting begins. Because finished pieces have been made for a specific customer it is very difficult for us to re-sell cancelled orders.
How to Avoid Cancellation Fees
You can avoid cancellation
fees by letting us know if your order is tentative and asking us to hold it for a few days prior to putting the process of crafting in motion.
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days after delivery
- Custom, showroom items and special orders may not be returned
- Items must be in "as-new" condition. If damage is evident, VWS reserves the right to charge a reasonable restoration charge
- Pending inspection, a credit or refund will be issued for the item value less a 25% restocking fee
- The cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer however we are happy to assist with shipping logistics upon request
- Due to federal and state regulations we cannot accept returns on mattresses. All mattress sales are final
If you are unable to take delivery of your furniture when crafting is complete, please contact us to arrange for temporary storage.
- We offer complimentary storage of furniture for up to 1 month after completion
- Furniture stored for more than 1 month after the date of completion (and less than 3 months) is subject to a storage fee of 1% of the purchase price per month
- After 3 months the price of furniture storage increases to 5% of the purchase price per month
- We are unable to store furniture longer than 6 months unless special arrangements are agreed upon in advance
Orders are considered abandoned after 6 months of storage if the customer has not made special arrangements. Abandoned orders are subject to a 50% restocking fee, plus actual shipping charges
We are happy to process a price adjustment for you if we reduce the price of any furniture item that you have ordered from us within 10 days from the date that you submit your order. Items must be purchased at the original full price.
cannot make price adjustments on marked down, clearance, Copeland Furniture or customized items. Price adjustments are not available for shipping charges.