Vermont Shaker Bed - Queen - Floor Model
Vermont Shaker Bed - Queen - Floor Model
This product is available for local shipping only. Please contact us at (802) 579-1302 for availability and details.
Free shipping with orders over $5000Calculate Shipping
We proudly guarantee the craftsmanship.Learn More
We are the experts in fine wood furniture.See Swatches
This item is currently in our showroom in Vernon, VT and except in special circumstances will only be available for 'cash and carry' purchase directly from our showroom. Please contact us by phone at 802-579-1302 if you would like to discuss other purchase arrangements.
Known as one of our customer favorites, our Vermont Shaker Bed features all the traditional characteristics that are cherished in shaker style furniture. Simple tapered legs, elegantly arched headboard and convenient blanket rail instantly make this a bed a must have. This platform bed is expertly handcrafted in Vermont using the finest natural cherry hardwoods and is made to last a lifetime.
One (1) available natural cherry queen size bed
All items marked On Display, In Stock, Available to View and Clearance items are subject to wear and tear and may show signs of gentle use as our display model.
Finish for cherry and walnut is a hand rubbed linseed oil with a Poly Gel on the tops of occasional tables and case goods.
|Size||Platform||Mattress & Box Spring|
|Twin||42.5"W x 78.5"L x 43"H||42.5"W x 78.5"L x 43"H|
|Full||57.5"W x 78.5"L x 43"H||57.5"W x 78.5"L x 43"H|
|Queen||63.5"W x 83.5"L x 43"H||63.5"W x 83.5"L x 43"H|
|King||79.5"W x 83.5"L x 43"H||79.5"W x 83.5"L x 43"H|
|Cal King||75.5"W x 87.5"L x 43"H||75.5"W x 87.5"L x 43"H|
|Distance from floor to||Platform||Mattress & Box Spring|
|Top of headboard (at center)||43"||46"|
|Top of headboard (at ends)||39"||42"|
|Top of headboard (at posts)||40"||43"|
|Top of footboard||33"||35"|
|Top of slats||15"||11.5"|
|Bottom of headboard||24"||24"|
|Bottom of footboard||12.5"||9"|
|Bottom of siderail||12.5"||9"|
|Distance from top of slats to||Platform||Mattress & Box Spring|
|Top of siderails||3.5"||3.5"|
|Bottom of headboard||8"||15.5"|
- Posts are 2" square
- Width of Siderails: 6"
- Dimensions for all bed sizes can be customized for your mattress. Please contact us for details.
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using real solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry wood
- Cherry and Walnut beds are finished with hand rubbed raw linseed oil
- Platform style beds use eight 1" thick solid poplar slats secured to the side rails with peg and hole joinery. Each slat measures roughly 7.5" wide with holes drilled at either end of the slat. The slats slip over pegs distributed evenly along the side rail, creating a solid interlocked platform. On King and Queen size beds, slats are spaced 2.25" apart - on Full and Twin size beds this spacing is 1.75".
- Center Bed Slat Support for King and Queen Size Beds: A hardwood beam that drops into pre-attached hardware in the center of the head and footboards; located just below the slats to provide additional support. The space below the slats remains open for under bed storage.
- Side rails are connected to the headboard and footboard using a steel quick latch
- We use mortise and tenon joinery in the headboard and footboard
- Read our complete Furniture Care Instructions
Your mattress will sit 16" off the floor. Add the thickness of your mattress to 16" to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
Mattress & Box Spring:
Your mattress will sit 12.5" off the floor. Add the combined thickness of your mattress and box springs to 12.5" to determine the height at which the top of your mattress will sit.
|Size||Standard Mattress Size||Interior Box Dimensions|
|Twin||39"W x 75"L||40"W x 76"L|
|Twin XL||39"W x 80"L||40"W x 81"L|
|Full||54"W x 75"L||55"W x 76"L|
|Queen||60"W x 80"L||61"W x 81"L|
|King||76"W x 80"L||77"W x 81"L|
|Cal King||72"W x 84"L||73"W x 85"L|
* Please note there can be some variation depending on the bed style
*Standard mattress sizes may also vary
Frequently Bought together
“Exactly what I wanted”
"My desk and filing cabinet were delivered yesterday. I must say it was well worth the wait! Both pieces are beautiful and the custom filing cabinet turned out perfectly, much better than I imagined! Thank you so much for all of your help with my order. You can consider me a very satisfied and very happy customer!"
Years in Business