Traditional Garden 7-Piece Dining SetBy Polywood
What better way to enjoy nature than al fresco dining on a warm summer eve? You and your guests will savor every moment with the POLYWOOD®; Traditional Garden 7-Piece Dining Set. This timeless set, available in seven attractive, fade-resistant colors, includes four Traditional Garden Dining Side Chairs, two Traditional Garden Dining Arm Chairs, and a Nautical 37” x 72” Dining Table. Easy to clean, easy to maintain, and built to look good for years, this set is constructed of solid POLYWOOD®; recycled lumber for a painted wood look without the upkeep wood requires. To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Furniture Set Includes:
Nautical 37” x 72” Dining Table
Traditional Garden Dining Arm Chair
Traditional Garden Dining Chair
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 7 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Best value! This is furniture you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buyer Protection Policies
Because of the size and/or weight of this product, it must be shipped via FedEx Freight and will be a curbside delivery. Total time before delivery will vary from 9-12 weeks, depending on destination distance from Indiana.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: