Signature 7-Piece Dining SetBy Polywood
Whether your signature style is laid-back casual or sophisticated elegance, the POLYWOOD®; Signature 7-Piece Dining Set has just the right amount of class and comfort to fit perfectly into any outdoor living space. This versatile set is available in seven attractive, fade-resistant colors and includes six Signature Folding Chairs with high backs for added comfort and support. In addition, it comes with a roomy Nautical 37” x 72” Dining Table that not only resists food and beverage stains, but is also easy to clean with soap and water. This durable, low maintenance set is constructed of solid POLYWOOD®; recycled lumber for a painted wood look without the upkeep wood requires. To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Furniture Set Includes
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 7 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Best value! This is furniture you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buyer Protection Policies
Because of the size and/or weight of this product, it must be shipped via FedEx Freight and will be a curbside delivery. Total time before delivery will vary from 9-12 weeks, depending on destination distance from Indiana.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: