In stock, cash and carry only or Contact us for shipping quote.
Two Adirondack Chairs and a center table are joined to create a unique option for your outdoor patio. This high quality Adirondack "Tete-A-Tete" is made from low-maintenance recycled plastic meaning it has the look and beauty of a traditional solid wood Adirondack furniture without the usual upkeep. Precision cut POLYWOOD® recycled plastic lumber joined with premium stainless steel hardware makes our all-weather furniture the perfect choice for your porch, deck or patio relaxing or dining needs. No need to store this chair during winter months - leave it outside!
One (1) available in mahogny
Available to view and purchase in our showroom in Mahogany or purchase online Adirondack Tete-A-Tete
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 7 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Best value! This is furniture you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
Wood Samples for this product are available here.
This item is currently in our Showroom. Delivery may take 1-8 weeks, depending on your location. Please contact us
for more information.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page:
We provide wood samples for $5 each. You may keep them or return them for store credit.