Ingrid Shaker Side Chair in Cherry - Floor ModelBy Copeland Furniture
This item is currently in our showroom in Vernon, VT and except in special circumstances will only be available for 'cash and carry' purchase directly from our showroom. Please contact us by phone at 802-579-1302 if you would like to discuss other purchase arrangements.
New Shaker style Copeland Sarah Ingrid dining chairs in solid American cherry wood with plush black microfiber upholstered seat. Best in its class of authentic custom fine dining furniture, this modern Shaker dining chair is destined to be a cherished family heirloom!
Copeland's Sarah Dining Furniture Collection has clean Shaker style lines and balanced proportions. Handcrafted in Vermont, with sustainably harvested hardwoods and 100% American made. True New England style fine furniture, built to last and guaranteed for a lifetime.
One (1) available in natural cherry with onyx microsuede upholstery or customize online Ingrid Shaker Chair
Matching Furniture is available online in our Copeland Sarah Dining Collection.
All items marked On Display, In Stock, Available to View and Clearance items are subject to wear and tear and may show signs of gentle use as our display model.
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
|Chair Type||Height To||Widest Width||Depth|
|Top of Back||Top of Seat||Top of Arms||Of Back||Of Seat||Between Arms||Of Seat|
|Upholstered Seats: 2.25" thick|
- Handmade in the USA, using solid natural American Black Cherry wood
- Seat upholstery in microsuede
- Clear, eco friendly, low maintenance, durable lacquer finish incorporates stain pigments and highlights grain definition
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Learn more about the characteristics of cherry wood
- Construction and Finish Details
- Made to order
- Furniture care instructions
- Our chairs are designed to support up to 250 pounds. Routine use of the chairs for weights in excess of this voids our lifetime guarantee
- To maximize the longevity of your chairs, avoid leaning back on 2 legs as this stresses the wood and voids the guarantee
Buy with Confidence
- Craftsman's Lifetime Guarantee
- Tax Free Policy
- Returns and Cancellations
- Copeland Low Price Guarantee
- Copeland Sustainability
This piece is currently in our showroom. Preparation for shipping may take up to 10 business days. Once prepared for shipping, the transit time to you depends on accessibility to your area. Please select your delivery location in the drop down below to get an indication of what the transit time for your order would likely be:
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All production and shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
If you live in a location that is outside of our regularly serviced area, please add one to two weeks to your transit time.