Estelle Walnut Arm Chair - In StockBy Copeland Furniture
This item is currently in our showroom in Vernon, VT and except in special circumstances will only be available for 'cash and carry' purchase directly from our showroom. Please contact us by phone at 802-579-1302 if you would like to discuss other purchase arrangements.
Copeland's high end Estelle Walnut Dining Chair features the essence of mid-century modern, minimalist design. Sculpted in solid American Walnut wood, this unique chair has a slender, vertically split back and finely sculpted seat for the ultimate in comfort. Rounded, angular tapered legs complete the stunning contemporary design. Best in its class of authentic custom fine dining furniture, this retro-styled walnut dining chair is destined to be a cherished family heirloom!
One (1) available in walnut or customize online Estelle Walnut Chair
This product is available in brand new condition. It is currently in inventory at our showroom and is not a floor model.
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
|Top of Back||Top of Seat||Top of Arm||Of Back||Of Seat||Of Seat|
- Handmade in the USA, using solid natural American Walnut wood
- Available in natural walnut or walnut with slate stain
- Clear, eco friendly, low maintenance, durable lacquer finish incorporates stain pigments and highlights grain definition
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Construction and Finish Details
- Made to order
- Furniture care instructions
- Our chairs are designed to support up to 400 pounds. Routine use of the chairs for weights in excess of this voids our lifetime guarantee
- To maximize the longevity of your chairs, avoid leaning back on 2 legs as this stresses the wood and voids the guarantee
Buy with Confidence
- Craftsman's Lifetime Guarantee
- Tax Free Policy
- Returns and Cancellations
- Copeland Low Price Guarantee
- Copeland Sustainability
This piece is currently in our showroom. Preparation for shipping may take up to 10 business days. Once prepared for shipping, the transit time to you depends on accessibility to your area. Please select your delivery location in the drop down below to get an indication of what the transit time for your order would likely be:
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All production and shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
If you live in a location that is outside of our regularly serviced area, please add one to two weeks to your transit time.