Ingrid Shaker Chair, CherryBy Copeland Furniture
New Shaker style Copeland Sarah Ingrid dining chairs in solid American cherry wood with plush black microfiber upholstered seat. Comfortable open back chairs available in side or arm chair style, designed to wear well with highly durable and luxurious polyester fabric. Customize online in your choice of wood color. Use the drop-down menu to see the choices for either natural cherry (no stain) or windsor cherry, autumn cherry, cognac cherry, saddle cherry or smoke cherry. Best in its class of authentic custom fine dining furniture, this modern Shaker dining chair is destined to be a cherished family heirloom! Matching Sarah extension table, Sarah solid top tables and similar Sarah Shaker dining chairs available.
Copeland's Sarah Dining Furniture Collection has clean Shaker style lines and balanced proportions. Handcrafted in Vermont, with sustainably harvested hardwoods and 100% American made. True New England style fine furniture, built to last and guaranteed for a lifetime.
Base Price represents natural cherry wood
Shown In Natural American Black Cherry
Matching Furniture is available online in our Copeland Sarah Dining Collection.
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
Minimum Purchase Quantity: 2
|Chair Type||Height To||Widest Width||Depth|
|Top of Back||Top of Seat||Top of Arms||Of Back||Of Seat||Between Arms||Of Seat|
|Upholstered Seats: 2.25" thick|
- Handmade in the USA, using solid natural American Black Cherry wood
- Customize in natural cherry wood or 5 optional stain colors
- Seat upholstery in leather, microsuede or send us your own fabric
- Clear, eco friendly, low maintenance, durable lacquer finish incorporates stain pigments and highlights grain definition
- Learn more about the characteristics of cherry wood
- Construction and Finish Details
- Made to order
- Furniture care instructions
- Our chairs are designed to support up to 250 pounds. Routine use of the chairs for weights in excess of this voids our lifetime guarantee
- To maximize the longevity of your chairs, avoid leaning back on 2 legs as this stresses the wood and voids the guarantee
Buy with Confidence
- Craftsman's Lifetime Guarantee
- Tax Free Policy
- Returns and Cancellations
- Copeland Low Price Guarantee
- Copeland Sustainability
Wood Samples for this product are available here.
Dark Brown Microsuede
This piece is currently in Copeland's warehouse. Preparation for shipping may take up to 2-6 weeks. Once prepared for shipping, the transit time to you depends on accessibility to your area. Please select your delivery location in the drop down below to get an indication of what the transit time for your order would likely be:
All shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
If you live in a location that is outside of our regularly serviced area, please add one to two weeks to your transit time.