Ingrid Walnut Dining Chair - Priority ShipBy Copeland Furniture
New Copeland Ingrid dining chair in solid American Walnut with plush black microfiber upholstered seat. Comfortable open back chairs available in side or arm chair style, designed to wear well with highly durable and luxurious polyester fabric. Best in its class of authentic custom fine dining furniture, this dining chair is destined to be a cherished family heirloom!
Copeland Walnut dining furniture is real solid wood fine dining furniture crafted for generations of service in your natural home. Custom handmade to order with solid natural or stained American Black Walnut wood. Mid century, modern, 1950s American design is what the Copeland Walnut dining furniture collection is all about. Handcrafted in Vermont, with sustainably harvested hardwoods, this collection combines the clean, unadorned lines of the International Modernists with organic and geometric forms. 100% American made.
Base Price represents natural walnut wood
Shown In Natural American Black Walnut
Natural variations in solid wood and hand applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
Minimum Purchase Quantity: 2
|Chair Type||Height To||Widest Width||Depth|
|Top of Back||Top of Seat||Top of Arms||Of Back||Of Seat||Between Arms||Of Seat|
|Upholstered Seats: 2.25" thick|
- Handmade in the USA, using solid natural American Walnut wood
- Available in natural walnut
- Seat upholstery in leather, microsuede or send us your own fabric
- Clear, eco friendly, low maintenance, durable lacquer finish incorporates stain pigments and highlights grain definition
- Construction and Finish Details
- Made to order
- Furniture care instructions
- Our chairs are designed to support up to 250 pounds. Routine use of the chairs for weights in excess of this voids our lifetime guarantee
- To maximize the longevity of your chairs, avoid leaning back on 2 legs as this stresses the wood and voids the guarantee
Buy with Confidence
- Craftsman's Lifetime Guarantee
- Free DIY Shipping & Optional White Glove Delivery
- Tax Free Policy
- Returns and Cancellations
- Copeland Low Price Guarantee
- Copeland Sustainability
Wood Samples for this product are available here.
Dark Brown Microsuede
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. The current lead time for this product is 14-16 weeks. Once prepared for shipping, the transit time to you depends on accessibility to your area. Please select your delivery location in the drop down below to get an indication of what the transit time for your order would likely be:
All shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
If you live in a location that is outside of our regularly serviced area, please add one to two weeks to your transit time.