Quattro 3-Pieces Bar SetBy Polywood
Whether your summer drink of choice is an iced tea or sangria, enjoy sitting down and relaxing this season at our Quattro 3-Piece Bar Set from POLYWOOD. Fantastic for entertaining, this backyard patio set is made from low-maintenance recycled plastic lumber ensuring long lasting ultra-durability. Perfect for entertaining or unwinding after a busy day.
Quattro 3-Piece Bar Set includes 3 bar height chairs.
To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Chair: 23 3/4"D x 24 3/4"W x 51 1/2"H
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- Available in up to 7 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Best value! This is furniture you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buyer Protection Policies
Your order should be delivered via FedEx Ground within 8-10 weeks.
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via FedEx Ground due to size/weight restrictions, your entire order may ship via FedEx Freight and take longer to deliver. FedEx Ground deliveries are threshold and FedEx Freight deliveries are curbside.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: