Vineyard Curveback Adirondack ChairBy Polywood
A contoured seat complete with a sweeping waterfall front is flawlessly balanced with an elegantly curved 5-slat Adirondack-style back. Constructed using genuine POLYWOOD® lumber and marine-grade hardware say goodbye to all of your outdoor furniture maintenance woes. Not only does this curveback Adirondack feature unlimited style and comfort, but it is also weather-resistant, fade-resistant and easy to clean. Outdoor relaxation is meant to be easy and fun. This sophisticated Adirondack will provide just that.
To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Shown In slate grey
Matching Furniture available online in our POLYWOOD® Vineyard Garden Furniture collection
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution- leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow off the beach, deck, patio or into the pool
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 6 Fade resistant colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
Your order should be delivered via FedEx Ground within 1-3 weeks.
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via FedEx Ground due to size/weight restrictions, your entire order may ship via FedEx Freight and take longer to deliver. FedEx Ground deliveries are threshold and FedEx Freight deliveries are curbside.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: