Square 42" Fire Pit TableBy Polywood
Nothing says edgy outdoor ambiance quite like the dancing flames cast by our Square 42" Fire Pit Table by POLYWOOD®. Made in the USA from genuine POLYWOOD® lumber and marine-grade hardware, the innovative construction of this modern fire pit table ensures ultra-durability to the outdoor elements, including hot sun, heavy snow and high winds. A concealed compartment offers space for a 20 lbs. propane tank allowing you to enjoy the warm glow of this fire pit for up to 16 hours. A stainless steel burner bowl, clear glass gems and glass wind guard complete the sleek contemporary look. Stargazing, gourmet smores toasting and memories created with loved ones go hand-in-hand with this innovative high-quality fire pit table.
To learn more about American-made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Shown In slate grey
Matching Furniture available online in our POLYWOOD® Classic Adirondack Furniture collection
CTF42S - Square 42" Fire Pit Table [138 lbs]*
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution- leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow off the beach, deck, patio or into the pool
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- Fade resistant colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
- Firepit includes a stainless burner bowl, glass wind guard, 10 lbs of clear glass gems, and a fire pit table cover
- Easy access to propane tank through discrete hidden side panel with hinge
- 20 lb tank will can burn up to 8-16 hours
Buy with Confidence
Your order should be delivered via FedEx Ground within 1-3 weeks.
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via FedEx Ground due to size/weight restrictions, your entire order may ship via FedEx Freight and take longer to deliver. FedEx Ground deliveries are threshold and FedEx Freight deliveries are curbside.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page:
We provide wood samples for $6 each. You may keep them or return them for store credit.