POLYWOOD Modern Side TableBy Polywood
Our POLYWOOD® Modern Side Table is a fantastic compact and stylish outdoor end table. Pair it with one of our POLYWOOD rockers or Adirondacks to make the perfect seating area for your backyard patio. Available in 7 natural colors: teak, mahogany, black, white, green, slate grey and sand. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant affordable outdoor furniture is ideal for pool, deck, porch and patio.
To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
18 1/4"D x 18 1/4"W x 17"H
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- Available in up to 7 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Best value! This is furniture you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buyer Protection Policies
All colors should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Please refer to the map below for an indication of total time before your order should be delivered:
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via UPS/Fedex due to size/weight restrictions, your entire order may ship via common freight carrier and take longer to deliver. UPS/Fedex deliveries are threshold and common carrier deliveries are curbside.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: