Farmhouse Trestle 65" BenchBy Polywood
Perfectly for pairing with our Farmhouse Trestle 37" x 72" Dining Table, our Farmhouse Trestle 65" Bench comfortably seats two adults or three children. Constructed using genuine POLYWOOD® lumber and marine-grade hardware say goodbye to all of your outdoor furniture maintenance woes. Not only does this bench feature timeless style and convenience it is also weather-resistant, fade-resistant and easy to clean. Say goodbye to high-maintenance patio furniture and embrace a casual outdoor dining and seating experience with this innovative and versatile outdoor bench.
To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Shown In slate grey
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow over in the garden or park
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 7 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
Your order should be delivered via FedEx Ground within 14-16 weeks.
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via FedEx Ground due to size/weight restrictions, your entire order may ship via FedEx Freight and take longer to deliver. FedEx Ground deliveries are threshold and FedEx Freight deliveries are curbside.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: