Braxton 3-Piece Porch Rocking Chair SetBy Polywood
Easy relaxation right at your fingertips. Sit back and enjoy the unlimited comfort that a Braxton 3-Piece Porch Rocking Chair Set brings to your porch, deck, or patio area. An elegant cross back design is flawlessly accented with gentle curves and angles throughout.
Our POLYWOOD® Braxton Outdoor Furniture is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and fade resistant. Made from recycled plastic lumber, POLYWOOD® outdoor furniture sets a new standard for sustainability and luxury.
To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution- leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow off the beach, deck, patio or into the pool
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 2 Fade resistant colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
Your order should be delivered via FedEx Ground within 3-4 weeks.
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via FedEx Ground due to size/weight restrictions, your entire order may ship via FedEx Freight and take longer to deliver. FedEx Ground deliveries are threshold and FedEx Freight deliveries are curbside.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: