New England Shaker Dresser MirrorBy Lyndon Furniture
Add a finishing touch to any room with our large New England Shaker Dresser Mirror! This handcrafted mirror features a beautiful arched or straight hardwood frame. Makes a great dresser mirror, or accent mirror over your hutch or console table. All of our fine furniture is handcrafted in Vermont using sustainably harvested solid wood. Note: Beveled edge mirror not available with arched top.
Base Price represents dresser mirror in solid natural cherry with straight or arched top
Shown In natural cherry with arched top
Matching Furniture available online in our New England Shaker Furniture Collection
- Mirrors not sold separately due to high cost of shipping
- Must be purchased with minimum $2000 order or picked up at our showroom
- Installation not included
- Hardware is included, but not attached.
- Mirror wire not included.
- 48"W x 36"H
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry, maple, oak or walnut woods
- For additional Construction and Finish Details
- Built to order -- Custom options available
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Furniture care instructions
Buy with Confidence
Wood Samples for this product are available here.
Walnut on Cherry
Ebony on Cherry
Ivory on Maple
Driftwood on Maple
Ebony on Maple
Slate on Maple
Ivory on Oak
Driftwood on Oak
Slate on Oak
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. The current lead time for production is approximately 22-26 weeks.
Once complete, your furniture is blanket-wrapped and shipped by our white glove delivery partners. The transit time from our craftsmen to you depends on accessibility to your area. Please select your delivery location in the drop down below to get an indication of what the transit time for your order would likely be:
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All production and shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
If you live in a location that is outside of our regularly serviced area, please add one to two weeks to your transit time.