Nautical 5-Piece Bar SetBy Polywood
Added height and stylish good looks make the POLYWOOD®; Nautical 5-Piece Bar Set just as stunning on your backyard deck as it would be on a luxury yacht. This set, which is available in seven attractive, fade-resistant colors, includes four Nautical Bar Chairs with adjustable backs and a Nautical 44” Bar Table. Constructed of solid POLYWOOD®; recycled lumber, this durable furniture has the look of painted wood without the maintenance wood requires. It’s easy to clean and even easier to maintain since it won’t splinter, chip, crack, peel or rot. To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Furniture Set Includes:
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 7 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Best value! This is furniture you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buyer Protection Policies
Your order should be delivered via FedEx Ground within 8-10 weeks.
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via FedEx Ground due to size/weight restrictions, your entire order may ship via FedEx Freight and take longer to deliver. FedEx Ground deliveries are threshold and FedEx Freight deliveries are curbside.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: