Nautical 44" x 96" Rectangular Dining TableBy Polywood
Our high end 44" x 96" Rectangular Outdoor Dining Table is super durable, low-maintenance and best suited to beach, patio, pool and deck dining. POLYWOOD® Outdoor Dining Tables are as sturdy and heavy as solid mahogany wood furniture but without maintenance. This commercial quality dining table is made from recycled plastic containers and it includes free shipping and a Vermont Woods Studios backed lifetime guarantee. Available in 7 colors: teak, mahogany, black, white, green, slate grey and sand. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor patio dining furniture. No need to store this table during winter months - leave it outside on the patio! To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Pair with a matching dining chair.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow off the patio or deck
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 7 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
All colors should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Because of the size and/or weight of this product, it must be shipped via common freight carrier and will be a curbside delivery. Total time before delivery will vary from 3-5 weeks, depending on destination distance from Indiana.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: