Long Island Adirondack RockerBy Polywood
Recycled plastic materials equals maintenance free! Influenced by the Classic Adirondack chair styling, this updated version utilizes premium solid plastic that provides the look and beauty of a traditional wood Adirondack rocker without all the refinishing and upkeep hassles! All weather POLYWOOD® recycled plastic lumber fastened with premium stainless steel hardware makes our Long Island Rocking Chair the perfect choice for your outdoor porch, deck or patio. Add optional seat cushions for extra comfort. Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor patio furniture. No need to store this rocker during winter months - leave it outside! And easy to clean with just soap and water. To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Pair with a matching coffee table or end table.
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 13 Fade resistant colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
Your order should be delivered via FedEx Ground within 8-10 weeks.
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via FedEx Ground due to size/weight restrictions, your entire order may ship via FedEx Freight and take longer to deliver. FedEx Ground deliveries are threshold and FedEx Freight deliveries are curbside.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: