Long Island 18" Side TableBy Polywood
Our sturdy Long Island 18" Side or End Table is a durable, low-maintenance outdoor patio, deck, beach or pool accessory. This small outdoor side table rises to the top in durability and stands strong through the toughest outdoor and marine environments. Sturdy and heavy as solid teak wood tables-- with minimal maintenance.
Our POLYWOOD® is ultra-durable, weather-resistant and affordable outdoor pool and patio furniture. No need to store this small end or side table during winter months - leave it outside! Perfect for your outdoor patio, pool, deck, porch or yacht-- whether you're in Long Island NY, Miami FL or San Francisco CA. To learn more about American made POLYWOOD® Outdoor Furniture or buying from Vermont Woods Studios please contact us at 888-390-5571.
Shown In slate grey
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and maintenance free
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Heavy construction- won't blow off the beach, boat, deck or patio
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 13 Fade resistant colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
Your order should be delivered via FedEx Ground within 1-3 weeks.
Note: If your order includes any other POLYWOOD® items, please be sure to check the lead time tab for each item - if any of your ordered products cannot be shipped via FedEx Ground due to size/weight restrictions, your entire order may ship via FedEx Freight and take longer to deliver. FedEx Ground deliveries are threshold and FedEx Freight deliveries are curbside.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page:
We provide wood samples for $6 each. You may keep them or return them for store credit.