Harbour Deep Seating SetteeBy Polywood
Special Note: Due to delays brought on by Covid-19, some color options may have a temporary extended lead time of approximately 50 days. Please contact us at (802)579-1302 if you have any questions.
The ultimate in outdoor patio furniture, the Harbour Deep Seating Settee from POLYWOOD® is the perfect addition to your backyard oasis. A recycled plastic lumber frame combined with premium stainless steel hardware and newly designed Sunbrella cushion seats ensure durability and weather resistance all year round. Each settee is designed with a folding back making storage easy and convenient. Includes free shipping and a Vermont Woods Studios backed lifetime guarantee. Choose from 5 traditional POLYWOOD frame colors and 6 different Sunbrella fabric cushion colors.
345⁄8" D x 521⁄4" W x 331⁄2" H
- Made from eco-friendly POLYWOOD® HDPE recycled plastic lumber and low maintenance
- Best All Weather solution, leave outside year round
- Heavy construction - won't blow off the patio
- Withstands heat, below freezing cold, salt air, and corrosive chemicals
- Premium stainless steel hardware, 18-8 commercial grade with protective xylan coating
- 5 Fade resistant frame colors with UV protection
- No mold, mildew, weathering, cracking or warping
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping or resurfacing
- Great value! This is a product you will never have to replace
- Perfect for both residential and commercial outdoor use
- Made in the USA
Buy with Confidence
All colors should be ready to ship within 10 business days of placing your order. Because of the size and/or weight of this product, it must be shipped via common freight carrier and will be a curbside delivery. Total time before delivery will vary from 3-5 weeks, depending on destination distance from Indiana.
The shipping method used for your order will ultimately be decided by POLYWOOD and not by Vermont Woods Studios, therefore all shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
POLYWOOD furniture is made from recycled plastic lumber (RPL). It is both durable, environmentally friendly, and requires little maintenance. All you need is a sponge or soft bristle brush, and gentle soap and warm water. Make it even easier by using a high pressure washer! To read more detailed instructions, visit our care & maintenance page: