Modern Farmhouse Cherry Tractor Seat ChairBy Copeland Furniture
Contemporary style with the ultimate Vermont twist can be found in Copeland's Tractor Seat Cherry Chairs. These handcrafted chairs feature four slightly splayed seared ash wood legs with carefully crafted traditional tractor-style seats in solid natural cherry wood resting atop. This unique style of scooped wooden seat provides a comfortable place to sit while adding an unusual designer touch to your modern dining experience.
Base Price represents chair in natural cherry seat with seared ash base
Shown In natural cherry seat with seared ash base
Matching Furniture available online in our Copeland Modern Farmhouse Furniture Collection
Minimum Purchase Quantity: 2
17 1/2"W x 18 1/2"L x 20 1/2"H
Seat Height (Floor to top of seat): 18"
- Handmade in the USA, using solid natural American Black Cherry wood for the seat and Ash wood with a Seared Ash finish for the legs
- Clear, eco friendly, low maintenance, durable lacquer finish incorporates stain pigments and highlights grain definition
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Learn more about the characteristics of cherry wood
- Construction and Finish Details
- Made to order
- Furniture care instructions
Buy with Confidence
- Craftsman's Lifetime Guarantee
- Tax Free Policy
- Returns and Cancellations
- Copeland Low Price Guarantee
- Copeland Sustainability
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. The current lead time for production is approximately 20-24 weeks.
Once complete, your furniture is blanket-wrapped and shipped by our white glove delivery partners. The transit time from our craftsmen to you depends on accessibility to your area. Please select your delivery location in the drop down below to get an indication of what the transit time for your order would likely be:
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All production and shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
If you live in a location that is outside of our regularly serviced area, please add one to two weeks to your transit time.