Cherry Moon Bedroom Furniture Set #1By Maple Corner Woodworks
Our Cherry Moon Bedroom set blends Asian and American influences, creating a luxurious design that complements both modern contemporary and traditional homes. The Cherry Moon style incorporates elements of Arts and Crafts, contemporary Asian, craftsman and modern American design yielding a light but grounded appearance. Rich black walnut, half-moon drawer pulls complement the natural cherry hardwood. Reverse-tapered legs, posts and an intricate cove under the tops of dressers, chests and night stands round out the design to give your bedroom a comforting and natural feeling of understated elegance. Isn't it time to finally have the luxurious high quality, designer bedroom set you've always deserved?
Each set is expertly handcrafted in Vermont using sustainably harvested woods. Our craftsmen are passionate woodworkers, many of whom have been handcrafting high end furniture in Vermont most of their lives.
The pricing of this set reflects a 25% discount from our regular prices and will not be further reduced by any advertised sales or coupons.
Base Price represents (1) Queen-size Bed, (1) 7-Drawer Dresser and (2) 1-Drawer Nightstands
Shown in natural cherry wood
Matching Furniture is available online in our Cherry Moon Collection
Furniture Set Includes:
Finish for cherry and walnut is a hand rubbed linseed oil with a Poly Gel on the tops of occasional tables and case goods.
For maple pieces, the finish is Poly Gel only.
|Bed Frame||Distance from Floor To||Width of Headboard||Length|
|Mattress & Box Springs:||42"(ends),
- 23" wide x 26" high x 17" deep
- 6-drawer 70" wide x 33" high x 20" deep
- 7-drawer 70" wide x 33" high x 20" deep
- 8-drawer70" wide x 42" high x 20" deep
- 9-drawer70" wide x 42" high x 20" deep
- 3-Drawer 38" wide x 33" high x 20" deep
- 4-Drawer 38" wide x 39" high x 20" deep
- 5-Drawer 38" wide x 48" high x 20" deep
- 6-Drawer 38" wide x 56" high x 20" deep
- Vertical 32"W x 46"H
- Horizontal 46"W x 32"H
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA, using solid hardwoods
- Available in natural cherry, maple or walnut woods
- Optional vanity footboard available with underbed storage units
- For additional Construction and Finish Details
- Built to order -- Custom options available
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Special furniture care instructions
At Vermont Woods Studios, each piece of fine furniture is carefully handcrafted and made to order right here in Vermont. The current lead time for production is approximately 10-16 weeks.
Once complete, your furniture is blanket-wrapped and shipped by our white glove delivery partners. The transit time from our craftsmen to you depends on accessibility to your area. Please select your delivery location in the drop down below to get an indication of what the transit time for your order would likely be:
In some cases, for example with small coffee tables, we use standard shipping via Fed Ex or similar carrier. Shipping and delivery details.
All production and shipping times quoted are approximate only and are not guaranteed.
If you live in a location that is outside of our regularly serviced area, please add one to two weeks to your transit time.