Thank you for your support of Vermont’s fine furniture makers during this challenging time. Every day our small workshops conquer an array of challenges from Covid-19 and as a result our business is stronger than ever. Although lead times for building your furniture are longer than usual, they are rapidly improving. However, if you’re in a hurry, consider purchasing furniture that’s already made:
Copeland Priority Ship Furniture - many of the popular pieces are already in crafting and can be ready to ship out to you in 9-10 weeks or less. Call for availability.
Showroom & Clearance Furniture - Our showroom is open now and these pieces are available immediately for pick up. We will also make deliveries within a 50 mile radius of Vernon, VT.
Furniture Crafting & Potential Delays
Our previous blog posted in August 2020 addressed our forced shutdowns, reduced workforce and increased demand. Consequently, in 2022 we continue to see longer lead times for crafting your fine furniture. We have updated our lead time projections on our site, and notified existing customers that they should expect to wait a little longer.
Although we can't predict what may happen over the next year, you may rest assured that we remain committed to providing you with the best fine furniture and service available anywhere. If you have placed an order with us, it will be completed and delivered to you, although it may take a little longer than expected.
Customization is Limited During the Pandemic
Please note that our ability to fulfill custom orders is currently limited due to pandemic-related delays in our workshops and supply chains. Call for details.
White Glove Delivery is being provided. However, if it cannot be provided in your area due to a spike in Covid-19 cases then No Contact Threshold Delivery will be provided (to your porch, garage or outside your front door).
We thank you for your patience and for choosing Vermont Woods Studios to be a part of your everyday living. Please give us a call with your questions. We look forward to serving you. Be well.
We’re working from home these days but we meet daily to keep Vermont Woods Studios strong and healthy. Give us a call. We’re eager to serve you.
COVID-19 Update - April 13, 2020
Good Morning Friends,
Our mighty team of optimists remains motivated and determined to meet your needs! We are working out of our homes but our commitment to provide you with world class service remains steadfast. Some specifics:
- We’ve adopted new digital communication systems that make us better, stronger and more resilient
- Sean and Katie, your sales and design consultants, are still at the other end of your phone call, email or chat. You might never even know they’re working from home. They’re getting quite creative, even managing to provide
virtual showroom tours
- Kelli and Michelle are ready to tackle any customer service challenges you may have
- Greg and Jake are juggling shipping and delivery logistics to minimize delays
- Our workshops are finding creative ways to stay alive. Some of them are small family owned shops where only 1 or 2 craftspeople are working at a time. Others are employing rigorous social distancing protocols so they can operate
at reduced levels
- Our website and tech team just finished an upgrade of our website, making it easier for you to use, especially on mobile devices.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are immensely grateful for your support and we look forward to serving you.
Our showroom is closed for a while but you can still visit Stonehurst for some social distancing.
COVID-19 Update - March 25, 2020
Good Morning Friends,
Yesterday, Vermont’s Governor Scott issued a “Stay Home” order in an effort to
slow the spread of COVID 19. We are already working from home. We’re still here, ready, willing and eager to serve you. One of our workshops however, is going to shut down for a 3 week period. If
is affected by this, We will be contacting you via email. Although the situation is changing rapidly, here’s today’s status:
If you are placing a new order please note that the lead time may increase by about 3 weeks
- Deliveries are still happening (when customers are available and comfortable) as transportation & logistics are considered critical under “stay at home” orders
- Our shippers are taking precautions using gloves & masks, avoiding contact and disinfecting
- Contactless, threshold delivery (to your porch or outside your front door) is an option if you do not feel comfortable allowing delivery personnel into your home. The delivery team won’t require a signature but instead will
photograph the order at the doorstep for proof of delivery. Some delivery teams are offering only this option.
- Showroom pickups of furniture purchased online are available. Call or email us first
- Remember to temper your worries with something joyful. If you’re a dog lover (like us), maybe try this.
- We’ll post status updates here whenever conditions change
- Let’s get through this together. Be well. Stay safe. Thanks for your support
COVID-19 Update - March 24, 2020
Good Morning Friends,
I really don’t have any news for you today. Our workshops and our delivery folks are still open and working within applicable government restrictions. See yesterday’s update (below) for details.
How are you doing with your self-quarantining? Ken’s brother Alan is an Emergency Room doctor in Atlanta. He and all of the health care professionals in our country are asking for your help in getting this message out:
Again, we thank you for your support of our small business
- Many of you have orders that are being crafted and I can tell you that as of this moment, all of our workshops are up and running. There are no crafting delays.
- Your commitment to American made products and American economies means the world to us and is key to our national recovery.
- From our family to yours: be safe and try to get outside. Nature heals.
Vermont Woods Studios: COVID-19 Update
COVID-19 Update - March 23, 2020
Good Morning Friends,
Vermont Woods Studios is open for business and I can’t tell you how grateful we are for your continued support.
We are working safely from our homes but rest assured we are here for you. Contact us via email, phone or website chat.
Many of you have orders that are being crafted and I can tell you that as of this moment, all of our workshops are up and running. There are no crafting delays.
- Some of you are expecting delivery of your furniture soon. Again, as of this moment our shippers are delivering in areas where it’s allowed. They will be contacting you to schedule a convenient time.
- If you’re in an area where delivery is prohibited we will contact you. No worries-- we will store your order safely until we can deliver it.
Everything is very fluid in our world today, as I’m sure it is in yours. I will keep you posted here as conditions change. Everyone at Vermont Woods Studios wishes you and yours a healthy and safe day. Be well.
COVID-19 Update - March 20, 2020/p>
Good Morning Friends!
I know you are all working hard to defeat Covid19 as are we at Vermont Woods Studios. Each day unfolds with new challenges and I am so proud of our little VWS brigade for stepping up to them. We’ve managed to get most of our
up to work from home. There are a few people (Dennis is calling them the Ground Zero Team) who still need to be present physically to dispatch furniture orders. They are taking every precaution imaginable.
- Today we wanted to shout our thanks to you, our customers and friends for your support of our small business
- You inspire us with your patience and kind words of support as we work through the logistical challenges of getting your furniture to you
- Shipping and delivery specifics are largely unsettled today. We are on top of it though and we will keep you posted (here on this page and via emails when specifics are available)
- How great are you folks that are online shopping and ordering with us during these difficult times? We love you! As a small team working a small business we need those orders to stay in the game. Your commitment to
products and American economies is key to the national recovery. Thank you
- Everything we do and every decision we make is based on our conviction that our country and our world will win this war and soon. When it’s over we will be here for you and ready to jump back in and make things even
they were before
COVID-19 Update - March 18, 2020
Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our customers, employees and community.
We are all in this together. We wanted to share some updates from Vermont Woods Studios:
- We remain open for business - you can reach us via our website , our phone number, or our online chat system. Seriously, we are here (remotely) and we'd love to talk to you!
- Effective March 18th, we will be closing our Stonehurst showroom (except by appointment) until further notice. If you are currently planning to visit us, please give us a call at 802-579-1302 and we will be happy to
personal showroom appointment.
- Take care of yourselves so we can take care of each other.
Please know we are committed to providing you the best sales and customer service experience, regardless of where we're working from.
Our online store is open 24/7 and we're available to work with you by phone, chat or email. Currently there are no delays at our workshops so we do not anticipate changes to our furniture delivery schedule. We will stay in
our customers expecting furniture deliveries and update you as the situation unfolds.
Thank you for your continued support.